Fans keep the players going, says Knight.

RoyMac5

8 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Throat is sore from singing Allez Allez Allez for ten minutes straight. It really needs a second verse though!

Yes; I actually timed it and it was 10 minutes. 54th minute to 64th minute. Rams fans never stopped singing all match. Really, really superb support. Huddersfield fans watched on open-mouthed at the level of passion. 

Just now, CBRammette said:

No it sounds great over media going on and on and on and on. 

Who knows the influence of all of this on bidders (assuming there are still some around - who knows) - i would want to be the god/goddess that we were all grateful to and be part of it. Buy that or a franchise with no passion elsewhere?

8 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Throat is sore from singing Allez Allez Allez for ten minutes straight. It really needs a second verse though!

The support sounded great all night, even on the Red Button. Must have been great.

I don't think we played badly, just an unfortunate deflection and a misplaced pass from Krystian, those things happen. But you'd not have known we were down to 10 men. #COYR

24 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Yes; I actually timed it and it was 10 minutes. 54th minute to 64th minute. Rams fans never stopped singing all match. Really, really superb support. Huddersfield fans watched on open-mouthed at the level of passion. 

B85E924A-D682-41F0-9295-5DFED84BF04D.thumb.jpeg.ea85ea37caa1ca6eef11e7c8156bee49.jpeg

Very true… Was in amongst them. They were totally in awe of us. Best away support they’ve seen this season.

I can’t help thinking that recent events have woken Derby support from its slumber. We’ve had a few years in which we’ve had (for us) moderate crowds, often with a muted atmosphere whilst the keyboard warriors tap away their frustration that a or b is rubbish, based on what they hear on the radio.

Seeing the club on the precipice has made many realise just how important the team is to their wellbeing.

The EFL has woken a slumbering giant and if we get through this we might be on the verge of something special, a rebirth if you like.

I just hope that greedy men in suits don’t take away the hopes and dreams of everyday fans.

It's simple, really.

We have a management team that want to fight for our future, we have the DCFC staff who want to fight for our future, we have players that want to fight for our future and we, the fans, ARE our future.

We are all powerless pawns while the kings, queen's, and bishops on both sides strutt around outside us dictating the game.

It feels bloody horrible, so the very least we can do is show solidarity with those who care like we do.

The rest of em, they can duck right off! 

40 minutes ago, angieram said:

It's simple, really.

We have a management team that want to fight for our future, we have the DCFC staff who want to fight for our future, we have players that want to fight for our future and we, the fans, ARE our future.

We are all powerless pawns while the kings, queen's, and bishops on both sides strutt around outside us dictating the game.

It feels bloody horrible, so the very least we can do is show solidarity with those who care like we do.

Well said. It’s like a big chess ♟ game . Luckily we’ve got a {Jason} Knight who moves in t formation ?

49 minutes ago, angieram said:

It's simple, really.

Feels like the world is against us, all we can is keep turning up and do what we did last night. Looking forward to Middlesbrough even more now.

I've often wondered in the past when I've been in a crowd watching a team struggle and we go quiet and the atmosphere is dead whether we might have had more influence.

Players have said it for years, that sort of cliche "yeah its good to have fans supporting you, helps you on" but I never really truly believed it until now. Players really do feed off our support, and I hope to never sit in a silent Pride Park for 90 minutes ever again when we now know the influence we can have.