Jordan Brown - Signed for Leyton Orient

Bubbles

5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

We really are a bunch of stalkers, aren't we? ?

It’s on one of my weekend cycle routes so I go pay that place often enough. Just lucky that it looked familiar.

I hope the lad does well down here and I’ll keep an eye out for his performances and maybe catch the odd game here and there

59 minutes ago, angieram said:

The best thing about this, is even if our academy lads are deemed unlikely to get regular game time with ourselves, we clearly are a club that’s producing careers for young players.

The benefit of a joining a category 1 academy can’t be understated here, if you had a son who was aspiring for a career in professional football, these sort of moves underscore the attraction of joining Derby’s academy over others.

Clear message here, even if you don’t make it with Derby, we are now starting to see our youngsters have good professional careers blossom elsewhere. Noticed young Morgan Whittaker playing for Lincoln at the weekend as a perfect example.

3 hours ago, Zag zig said:

The best thing about this, is even if our academy lads are deemed unlikely to get regular game time with ourselves, we clearly are a club that’s producing careers for young players.

The benefit of a joining a category 1 academy can’t be understated here, if you had a son who was aspiring for a career in professional football, these sort of moves underscore the attraction of joining Derby’s academy over others.

Clear message here, even if you don’t make it with Derby, we are now starting to see our youngsters have good professional careers blossom elsewhere. Noticed young Morgan Whittaker playing for Lincoln at the weekend as a perfect example.

JML - Swindon

Riis Jacoksen - Preston

McDonald- Tranmere

Rawson - Mansfield

Gordon - Mansfield 

Guy - Carlisle 

Zanzala - Exeter

Vernam - Bradford

Hanson - Oxford