Jordan Brown - Signed for Leyton Orient

Bubbles

5 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Please delete/lock if not a sufficient link.

Although Jordan Brown’s agent has posted this on his instagram:

”Welcome to London lad”

Looks as if another of our youngsters has made a move to a London club?

3C9C4402-9A59-430D-826E-BB6379AEEDA5.jpeg

This is getting really annoying now, we are being ransacked if this is yet another one that we will never see in a Rams shirt ??

I’m not sure he wouldn’t have left in the summer anyway as part of the natural leaving of players around 20-22. He was decent but I think there are a number of academy lads ahead of him, particularly in centre midfield, and he wouldn’t have been getting many minutes anyway 

1 hour ago, Jram said:

I’m not sure he wouldn’t have left in the summer anyway as part of the natural leaving of players around 20-22. He was decent but I think there are a number of academy lads ahead of him, particularly in centre midfield, and he wouldn’t have been getting many minutes anyway 

His best position is CB. Covers DM, RB and LB though, so I thought he would have been useful to keep around given our squad size.

7 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Please delete/lock if not a sufficient link.

Although Jordan Brown’s agent has posted this on his instagram:

”Welcome to London lad”

Looks as if another of our youngsters has made a move to a London club?

3C9C4402-9A59-430D-826E-BB6379AEEDA5.jpeg

I thought he left last Summer to move to a team on the continent? Or was that Archie Brown? Help!

17 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

I thought he left last Summer to move to a team on the continent? Or was that Archie Brown? Help!

That was Archie Brown who went to Lausanne-Sport in Switzerland. Wants to be a LB, but his best performances for the youth sides were at LW.

Edited by Ghost of Clough

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

That was going to be my guess. Decent club nowadays I think.

My local team. Image doesn't particularly look like anywhere around these parts though. There was another story of him and his agent that looked more like Central London, but perhaps he decided to see the sights before heading out to Zone 3 or 4 ?

Edited by roboto

3 minutes ago, roboto said:

My local team. Image doesn't particularly look like anywhere around these parts though. There was another story of him and his agent that looked more like Central London, but perhaps he decided to see the sights before heading out to Zone 3 or 4 ?

Not many London clubs it could be:

League 1 - Charlton, Wimbledon
League 2 - Leyton Orient, Sutton

Unless you want to class any of the following as part of London...Wycombe (L1), Gillingham (L1), Crawley (L2), Stevenage (L2)

34 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Not many London clubs it could be:

League 1 - Charlton, Wimbledon
League 2 - Leyton Orient, Sutton

Unless you want to class any of the following as part of London...Wycombe (L1), Gillingham (L1), Crawley (L2), Stevenage (L2)

I wouldn't even class Charlton as London personally. Absolute nightmare to get to from anywhere except from Kent... ? 

If he is coming to Orient then hopefully he will do well. They've had their troubles in the last few years, but look to be turning it around now and they have a good support base despite being stuck between the West Ham and Tottenham catchment areas.

4 hours ago, StarterForTen said:

That looks like a Premier Inn car park… so perhaps not another Chelsea theft?!

Read this and thought it did look familiar to the Premier Inn in Ilford which is just on the A406 near me, but when I checked it wasn't quite right.

I decided to check other local Premier Inn images and I think it's the Waltham Abbey branch. Which definitely puts him in the North/North East London area. Looks like Leyton if it's a League 2 club.

image.thumb.png.872bd531af876c0fa92fb7f8d7f63df1.png