Boro (A) Tickets

Day

2 hours ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Wonder if they will be at the match? I’m guessing they will give the Derby team a nice applause to welcome them up north. 

Hope we all behave and dont give that Bamford any cause for further bile towards us ......thats the LAST thing we need .........BEHAVE !!  dont drag yourselves down to their level , we are BETTER than that !

1 hour ago, Wignall12 said:

Hope we all behave and dont give that Bamford any cause for further bile towards us ......thats the LAST thing we need .........BEHAVE !!  dont drag yourselves down to their level , we are BETTER than that !

Good luck with that.

2 hours ago, Wignall12 said:

Said the person who was name calling them on another thread?

36 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

To be fair , there is a vast difference between venting your spleen on a forum and going to somewhere and misbehaving , getting your club into more shizenfest than it is already in .....or can you not see that ?

And you don’t think that they will be on here reading your derogatory comments about them and thinking that is what every Derby fan thinks about us therefore stoking the fire. You said we have to BEHAVE, please enlighten me on what I am allowed to do.

8 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

And you don’t think that they will be on here reading your derogatory comments about them and thinking that is what every Derby fan thinks about us therefore stoking the fire. You said we have to BEHAVE, please enlighten me on what I am allowed to do.

Support your team and don't give them cause to blame us for anything else....simples ! . Don't think I have said anything on here to so enrage visiting fans 

4 hours ago, Wignall12 said:

There will probably be trouble at this fixture. I think Derby fans should just stick to singing anti Gibson songs but sadly some will take it too far. Heard a few have got tickets in the home end to protest. (No idea how they have) There will be a strong feeling at this match. Personally, think all Derby fans should protest outside the main entrance before the match. 

17 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Ah duck it the opposing fans, they mostly haven't got a clue. Stuff the bloody lot of them! 

3 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

Support your team and don't give them cause to blame us for anything else....simples ! . Don't think I have said anything on here to so enrage visiting fans 

You said on another thread it must be a burden living in Yorkshire and thick as Yorkshire pudding. Anyway I’m sure we’ll be all right but thanks for your input.

11 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

You said on another thread it must be a burden living in Yorkshire and thick as Yorkshire pudding. Anyway I’m sure we’ll be all right but thanks for your input.

Yep , as a response to a Town fan accusing us of fraud . Dont recall the club being charged with fraud , please correct me if I am wrong in that respect. Sorry to have offended you if indeed I have . Don't take things so personally, we are all going through the wringer at the moment . Anyhoo have a good visit to Smogvegas 

39 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

Yep , as a response to a Town fan accusing us of fraud . Dont recall the club being charged with fraud , please correct me if I am wrong in that respect. Sorry to have offended you if indeed I have . Don't take things so personally, we are all going through the wringer at the moment . Anyhoo have a good visit to Smogvegas 

Not offended in the slightest. I always have a good visit, we go for the weekend,been many times, some decent pubs. Turtle bay near to the hotel, 10 minutes walk to the ground.

On 03/02/2022 at 12:39, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Lovely Derby write up on the Boro forum. I didn’t realise we were bent fans with a bent club. Interesting. Travesty if Derby do not suffer relegation ? I think this poster may be an angry teenager. 

8AD84680-DFEF-42D2-8776-CFF1581F634A.jpeg

Up Yours GIF by Stick Up Music    Sod off Boro , the 3 points off you next Saturday are going to be so sweet  COYR