inappropriate ads

FindernRam

Apologies that some ads appear to be inappropriate, ads are now served from Google without my approval.

Whilst I can go through and remove individual ads from rotation, there are literally hundreds of pages to go through with new pages added daily. It's just not possible.

If you screenshot the ad and PM me next time so I don't miss it, I will see if I can filter it out, however even that takes some time to come into effect.

Also personalised ads are currently disabled on this forum, from January there have been new rules come in with regards to showing personalised ads in some countries which I need to go through and see where we stand, so they will be more random than usual.

9 hours ago, David said:

Apologies that some ads appear to be inappropriate, ads are now served from Google without my approval.

Whilst I can go through and remove individual ads from rotation, there are literally hundreds of pages to go through with new pages added daily. It's just not possible.

If you screenshot the ad and PM me next time so I don't miss it, I will see if I can filter it out, however even that takes some time to come into effect.

Also personalised ads are currently disabled on this forum, from January there have been new rules come in with regards to showing personalised ads in some countries which I need to go through and see where we stand, so they will be more random than usual.

There are lots of ads with scantily clad women. I am sure these ads are not personalised for me since I have never had any interest in these for at least the last 30 years.   

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oh come on, can't you just tell your kids not to stick their fingers in electrical sockets?

That’s telling them to do the opposite though!

My dad told me not to touch the end of the blow torch because it was still hot.

It hurt.

Maybe it’s just me? ??‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

If you stick it in the bit where the bottom arrow is pointing you could turn it on and hold on to it all day if you wanted.

Same with the one next to it. Well, I certainly remember my muscles tightening and I couldn't let go.