Coventry City (A) FA Cup 3rd Round Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

Poor half really. Playing it out from the back isn't working today. I'd be tempted to go more direct second half. Deserve to be behind. Ebosele definitely has the beating of their full-back down that right hand side though and they don't look amazing. Can certainly still win this tie. 

56 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

I've got zero in my PP account and it's letting me watch Boro v Mansfield already, so hoping that it works for the Rams.

Watching the game on PP with an empty account. Happy with that but not with our defending for their goal. #COYR

11 minutes ago, Nyderby said:

As much as I love the FA cup competition, I wonder if it isn’t better for Derby to bow out of this competition as soon as possible. 

Yes. Don’t get it. Why not rest our elder statesmen and give some game time to Williams, Sibley, Cashin etc. ?  We might need them deep into the season 

We started the half well, they ended it stronger and probably deserved the goal on the balance of chances. We’re not out of it however, they look dodgy at the back, Festy keeps doing well then fluffing his lines when it comes to the final ball. A bit more intent and involvement needed in the final third from Lawrence, Kazim and Ravel

15 minutes ago, Cisse said:

But it willl be so sweet to win the FA Cup same season as we go bust.

Normally I would completely agree with you. If we had a normal side squad and we’re not in administration and just were lousy enough to be in relegation I would go all out for FA cup! Our circumstances are different in my opinion we don’t have the depth to compete in multiple competitions

23 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Do you need to make a bet (or have money in account) to watch? Generated an account but it says Live Stream Unavailable at moment having skipped all the payment steps.

Yes. I put £10 in and they took it as a bribe. You can take it back out again afterwards!

6 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

Disappointing not to create any chances. Far to intricate up front against a well organised defence. Cov just get it forward as fast as poss and create chances

Apart from the early shot from Lawrence that their keeper did well to save.