Coventry City (A) FA Cup 3rd Round Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

2 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Do you need to make a bet (or have money in account) to watch? Generated an account but it says Live Stream Unavailable at moment having skipped all the payment steps.

Maybe. I was the same. Just went and got a paddy power account and am watching it on their site now.

As much as I love the FA cup competition, I wonder if it isn’t better for Derby to bow out of this competition as soon as possible. Because of administration we lack depth and the last thing we need are additional matches tiring out our players and possibly creating injuries. I want Wayne to do the impossible and stay in the championship after 21 point deduction, so I find this is a bit of a distraction given the circumstances. 

Just now, Nyderby said:

As much as I love the FA cup competition, I wonder if it isn’t better for Derby to bow out of this competition as soon as possible. Because of administration we lack depth and the last thing we need are additional matches tiring out our players and possibly creating injuries. I want Wayne to do the impossible and stay in the championship after 21 point deduction, so I find this is a bit of a distraction given the circumstances. 

Winning begets winning. It's never good to lose games of football. If we get a tie against Man Utd, it's probably good for us financially too.

Just now, Nyderby said:

I’m torn. Keeps momentum if we win, more cash for each round but as you say comes at a risk

2 minutes ago, Nyderby said:

But it willl be so sweet to win the FA Cup same season as we go bust.

3 minutes ago, Nyderby said:

Begs the question why are we playing a strong side ?