Let's make pp rocking and sea black and white

B4ev6is

Hey guys let have pp rocking and show our love towards our team let's have new owners or owner what they are getting a passionate fan base tha will stand by there team and city of Derby stands behind the team.

Let's have a sea black and white flangs from all eras and scafs to but let's send a message towards that banker gibson that we are Derby and we shall not be broken.

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys let have pp rocking and show our love towards our team let's have new owners or owner what they are getting a passionate fan base tha will stand by there team and city of Derby stands behind the team.

Let's have a sea black and white flangs from all eras and scafs to but let's send a message towards that banker gibson that we are Derby and we shall not be broken.

Is flangs the plural of flange? If so I am very happy too to encourage a display of black and white flangs from all eras. Merry Christmas.

10 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Maybe he’s in isolation mate. Don’t want to infect anyone else, sometimes things are more important than watching millionaires chasing a bag of wind around a field.

Just saying you cant let fear win of it but I have under lieing health conditions but I wont let it win.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Just saying you cant let fear win of it but I have under lieing health conditions but I wont let it win.

What a ridiculous statement to make. 

Everyone’s situation is different. 

3 of us in our house have COVID and are self isolating. Our Christmas Day has been totally scuppered and the dinner with elderly parents postponed til next week. 
So myself and my son won’t be going to the WBA match as we want this meal to happen and don’t want to risk catching it nor passing it on. 

I like Derby but I love my family more. 

if that is letting fear win, then fear can take these 3 points. 

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Why that mucka

You can still go

Dont let covid win on that front.

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Nothing to do with fear, mate. 
And we’re both perfectly fit and healthy, touch wood!
We’ve managed to stay clear of covid thus far, and right now, more so than at any other time, we’d really like to stay that way!

it’s more out of respect, and putting others’ needs above our own. 
Staff, visitors, and patients at Derby Royal, in the main. But the main reason is that me & Muckrrette are both currently testing on a daily basis, and should either of us test positive, then her 90 year old dad will literally be allowed no other visitor, as we are the only visitors he is allowed. (Hospital rules). 
After fearing the worst less than a week ago, he’s now thankfully on the mend. He’s effectively out of danger. And for that, we heartily thank the hospital staff, and count our blessings. But he’s still going to be in there for a while yet, and he’s relying on us visiting for a measly one hour a day, every day, as his only connection to the outside world. (He’s started smiling again today. We want to see that every day!)
We see that not as a duty, or a chore, but as an absolute pleasure and an honour, to a wonderful man, and in order to keep it going, we feel we must try everything in our power to ensure we keep covid at bay. For us, that means minimal shopping, cancelled family gatherings over Christmas, cancelled camping trips over New Year, and even at the risk of being called a half fan, (or worse!) cancelled trips to what I currently consider to be non-essential attendance to football matches. 
I’ve recently started taking a travel mug of coffee, and have a season ticket, so rest assured, DCFC won’t be losing a penny, by me not turning up!

Just don’t forget… Give them a cheer for me… I’m relying on you, buddy!  Big time!  

??

25 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I’m cooking another family meal.?  Are we at home? I had to look.

Thats the level of interest I have at the moment, but they have our season ticket money, and I’m not one for singing, so I won’t be missed.

Update, 

thought it was tomorrow!

I’ll probably go now, nowt else to do.

Is it on tv?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Nothing to do with fear, mate. 
And we’re both perfectly fit and healthy, touch wood!
We’ve managed to stay clear of covid thus far, and right now, more so than at any other time, we’d really like to stay that way!

it’s more out of respect, and putting others’ needs above our own. 
Staff, visitors, and patients at Derby Royal, in the main. But the main reason is that me & Muckrrette are both currently testing on a daily basis, and should either of us test positive, then her 90 year old dad will literally be allowed no other visitor, as we are the only visitors he is allowed. (Hospital rules). 
After fearing the worst less than a week ago, he’s now thankfully on the mend. He’s effectively out of danger. And for that, we heartily thank the hospital staff, and count our blessings. But he’s still going to be in there for a while yet, and he’s relying on us visiting for a measly one hour a day, every day, as his only connection to the outside world. (He’s started smiling again today. We want to see that every day!)
We see that not as a duty, or a chore, but as an absolute pleasure and an honour, to a wonderful man, and in order to keep it going, we feel we must try everything in our power to ensure we keep covid at bay. For us, that means minimal shopping, cancelled family gatherings over Christmas, cancelled camping trips over New Year, and even at the risk of being called a half fan, (or worse!) cancelled trips to what I currently consider to be non-essential attendance to football matches. 
I’ve recently started taking a travel mug of coffee, and have a season ticket, so rest assured, DCFC won’t be losing a penny, by me not turning up!

Just don’t forget… Give them a cheer for me… I’m relying on you, buddy!  Big time!  

??

Best wishes to all of you.

Gah! I hate this freakin' virus.

A Happy and Healthy New Year to all of you - and, indeed, to everyone.