The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, BoroWill said:

I don't underestimate it at all. All I'm saying is you really shouldn't be surprised there are fans on our side who see comments like that and like others in this thread and develop animosity towards your fans and your club. 

With respect, they are not staring down the barrel of losing their club.

2 minutes ago, BoroWill said:

I don't underestimate it at all. All I'm saying is you really shouldn't be surprised there are fans on our side who see comments like that and like others in this thread and develop animosity towards your fans and your club. 

No emotional distress from me btw. Gibson is a scumbag and I welcome the animosity.

3 minutes ago, BoroWill said:

Boro fans shouldn't get upset over someone simply describing your owner. They aren't insulting any of the fans

Do these mega rich football clubs have any idea of the impact their behaviour has, not only on the fans but on the incomes and well being of the wider community? Do they care? Would they kick  a stranger in the street because that is what they are effectively doing to the many people who rely on people coming into Derby on match days to help sustain their businesses. Where does this end?  Derby hates Middlesbrough, Middlesborough hates Derby. Derby's trade suffers so then Derby boycotts anything to do with Middlesbrough. Hate just breeds hate.  Resentment festers and grows and meanwhile the rich still have their wealth and the innocent suffer. It takes a big man to say enough is enough. Is Gibson a big man?

4 minutes ago, BoroWill said:

I didn't answer because I don't have an answer, I'm not an accountant. Given that Mel Morris brought it up (and actually said it was legal) and had a representative for his club on the EFL board at the time I'd assume it has been rigorously checked for it's legality. 

Well you have all accussed morris of cheating, so it looks like your lot have as well, or is it just bending the ruled like morris tried to do.

15 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I'm not sure why the EFL have to see the proposal at all? The result of Morris's offer would be that 'Boro and Wycombe drop their claims for EFL arbitration and pursue Morris separately.  At that point, there would be no EFL claims left to muddy the admin-exit waters.

Just now, Kathcairns said:

Well you have all accussed morris of cheating, so it looks like your lot have as well, or is it just bending the ruled like morris tried to do.

Morris himself said that what we did was legal, and it was said in defence of your stadium sale which was also found to be legal and I have already said this in an earlier post.

Just now, duncanjwitham said:

I'm not sure why the EFL have to see the proposal at all? The result of Morris's offer would be that 'Boro and Wycombe drop their claims for EFL arbitration and pursue Morris separately.  At that point, there would be no EFL claims left to muddy the admin-exit waters.

I suppose it allows them to block it before it starts, like they did the 'class cram' that admin were going to use.

Just now, BoroWill said:

Morris himself said that what we did was legal, and it was said in defence of your stadium sale which was also found to be legal and I have already said this in an earlier post.

What is your point - you will convince no Derby fans that Gibbon and Boro are anything but wrong. Oh unless you find that one bloke that those Berkshire reporters videoed!

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

I suppose it allows them to block it before it starts, like they did the 'class cram' that admin were going to use.

But it's literally nothing to do with them, it's an action between 2 clubs and a businessman who just happens to be a former owner.  It's not an action between 3 league members any more.

If a club was suing a supplier for under-delivering, do the EFL have a veto right over it?

Just now, duncanjwitham said:

But it's literally nothing to do with them, it's an action between 2 clubs and a businessman who just happens to be a former owner.  It's not an action between 3 league members any more.

If a club was suing a supplier for under-delivering, do the EFL have a veto right over it?

Mate I haven't got a clue where the EFL get off or on, they block things, do they quote the relevant regulations? The make things up because they can. How?

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

What is your point - you will convince no Derby fans that Gibbon and Boro are anything but wrong. Oh unless you find that one bloke that those Berkshire reporters videoed!

I'm not here to convince anyone of anything, I'm here to give a perspective from our side. Given the nature of your many responses to me you're clearly not interested in it, so why not just ignore me? There are plenty of others who have engaged in civil conversation.

1 minute ago, BoroWill said:

Yet Steve Gibson is still obsessed with the Stadium sale isn't he? He actually mentioned the stadium in his "open letter" and yet it's nothing to do with Derby County in Administration because it's owned by a separate entity. 

Can you even see that his behaviour is more than a little concerning?

12 minutes ago, BoroWill said:

It's called Tribalism Will, We all do it, I doubt that there's a club in the world that hasn't given another club and it's supporters some grief, Newcastle, Sunderland and yourselves make a loving family.

Unless you're a Church team of course

Just now, BoroWill said:

I'm not here to convince anyone of anything, I'm here to give a perspective from our side. Given the nature of your many responses to me you're clearly not interested in it, so why not just ignore me? There are plenty of others who have engaged in civil conversation.

Perhaps you could start a poll and ask us how many are vaguely interested in hearing your side of it. Yeah do tell because we've not lived EVERY second of it for the past how many months. Do tell.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Perhaps you could start a poll and ask us how many are vaguely interested in hearing your side of it. Yeah do tell because we've not lived EVERY second of it for the past how many months. Do tell.

Multiple people have thanked me for coming on, so we can start there I guess. Anyway, since I want to keep it civil I'll be ignoring you from now on.