The Administration Thread

Boycie

55 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

and I still haven't got over Paul Kitson missing a sitter at Wembley in the Play Off final game against Leicester or am I confusing him with somebody else? The following day as I awaited a train back up to Aberdeen as I moaned about the chances we missed, some Cockney dweeb whilst I was playing my mate on some arcade game in the station pub, told me to get over it, well I never have and never will, blooming over paid, frustrating footbal players!

I'd got over the Bobby Zamora defeat by the time I got on the tube because I'd mentally braced myself for the possibility in the last 10 minutes but I've still not got over the Leicester defeat to this day. Paul Williams ducked on the line instead of heading the first goal by Walsh away and the clown of a referee, Roger Milford and his linesman failed to see that Ewan Roberts had punched Martin Taylor to stop him collecting the ball before it fell to Walsh. Then as you say Harkes missed the sitter. To cap it all our coach driver instead of following the police direction for Derby to use the M40, went back on the Leicester route up the M1 and we had to endure the Leicester fans gloating as they overtook us and the stay at home fans celebrating on the bridges as we passed through Leicestershire. Disaster of a day.

3 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I'd got over the Bobby Zamora defeat by the time I got on the tube because I'd mentally braced myself for the possibility in the last 10 minutes but I've still not got over the Leicester defeat to this day. Paul Williams ducked on the line instead of heading the first goal by Walsh away and the clown of a referee, Roger Milford and his linesman failed to see that Ewan Roberts had punched Martin Taylor to stop him collecting the ball before it fell to Walsh. Then as you say Harkes missed the sitter. To cap it all our coach driver instead of following the police direction for Derby to use the M40, went back on the Leicester route up the M1 and we had to endure the Leicester fans gloating as they overtook us and the stay at home fans celebrating on the bridges as we passed through Leicestershire. Disaster of a day.

Yer I remember spending about an hour to get out of the carpark near Wembley with my hangover starting to kick in then having to endure the taunts from the Leicester fans and the banners draped over the M1 bridges on the way home. 

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yer I remember spending about an hour to get out of the carpark near Wembley with my hangover starting to kick in then having to endure the taunts from the Leicester fans and the banners draped over the M1 bridges on the way home. 

Hangover? That's not the sort of behaviour I expect from a vicar at a football match. Glad I'm not a believer for I would have lost all faith in you your reverence ? 

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

and I still haven't got over Paul Kitson missing a sitter at Wembley in the Play Off final game against Leicester or am I confusing him with somebody else? The following day as I awaited a train back up to Aberdeen as I moaned about the chances we missed, some Cockney dweeb whilst I was playing my mate on some arcade game in the station pub, told me to get over it, well I never have and never will, blooming over paid, frustrating footbal players!

It was Harkes

17 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Snap. I've never watched it back. We would have done well in the Prem as we had a decent team

15 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Hangover? That's not the sort of behaviour I expect from a vicar at a football match. Glad I'm not a believer for I would have lost all faith in you your reverence ? 

A man of the cloth must also be a man of the people!! ?

15 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

It was Harkes

I bet your good at reading work e-mails!.......one of the new breed, that doesn't read all the information down below and answers the question that's been answered several times already, usually several days later!

Hark now hear the Derby sing, the Leicester ran away.............and @Ram a lamb a ding dong for a taxi!

26 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

It was Harkes

The one that sticks in my mind was Johnsons miss first half and the fact that some bloke at fullback called Coatsworth got away with at least 3 red cards.  poo afternoon, immortalised on the back of the newspaper being read by Liam Gallagher on the Definitely Maybe inserts. 

3 hours ago, Kathcairns said:

Did'nt cloughie sign the first million pound player, Trevor Francis i think, i could be wrong though.

Arguably the most related titbit to that (if not the most factual? ?‍♂️) is that Mr Clough deliberately and consciously bid (and paid) £999,999.99, as he was keen not to labelled as the first manager to fork out a cool £1m.

Didn't really work though, did it!  ?

4 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

So.. What’s more depressing than the (no) takeover. 

NOT A 4King POLL.

a) The Leicester Play Off Final Defeat.

b) The QPR Play Off Final Defeat.

c) The Villa Playoff Final Defeat.

God I’m depressed now…..

3D624460-6434-4918-92E3-FF3D9D1ED824.jpeg
(in a going to the pub for a £10 bottle of wine way… nothing worse)

Edited by Dean (hick) Saunders