The Administration Thread

Boycie

29 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Love Punjabi Rams but really do not like the letter...sorry.

I have to agree the sentiment is right but to appeal to his better nature,he does not have one don`t you think he would have been in touch before now telling us the true details of the claim ,i e for what amount, £  ,the reason, p+s or stadium sale or both of them .if he had a better side .

2 minutes ago, glyn1957 said:

I have to agree the sentiment is right but to appeal to his better nature,he does not have one don`t you think he would have been in touch before now telling us the true details of the claim ,i e for what amount, £  ,the reason, p+s or stadium sale or both of them .if he had a better side .

But he's keeping all that back to bust out in the hearing. He doesn't want to share that, despite in an open letter demanding to know the information and agreements between the administrators and creditors...

1 minute ago, glyn1957 said:

He's a chancer, seeing what he can get away with. Waiting for it to unfold before his webbed six fingered hands to make more fantastical claims for wrong doing, and crying in the realisation that he lives in Middlesborough and owns the football club which let’s face it is only one step up from Hartlepool (sorry Hartlepool fans). ???

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

But he's keeping all that back to bust out in the hearing. He doesn't want to share that, despite in an open letter demanding to know the information and agreements between the administrators and creditors...

Funny that, just like the local nosey parker wants to air all your dirty laundry in public but try to see her draws and she threatens to kick your teeth in (well her husband did anyway). sorry meant to say does not did .

1 hour ago, HorsforthRam said:

Brilliant letter. I just hope he has the decency to read it and think about it.

I do think it's right to approach him in a non-confrontational way. If he doesn't respond how we hope then the Administrators should take him to the cleaners.

Edited by IslandExile

3 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

As well written as it is, don’t think it will do anything. There’s one on Twitter from a random fan that unpicks all the other clubs he should be claiming against and why he’s only pursing the one club in admin. If BAWT or someone put their name to it, it would really ask some questions the administrators should be asking. 

4 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Once again the silence from Q is deafening. They really are letting us (the fans) down. The communication, whether intentional or not, has been horrendous.

Why would they want to give credence to any of these  claims.   They are rubbish.  They are not football debts.  It’s baalocks 

Edited by Curtains
Added

3 hours ago, Eatonram said:

Yes exactly BUT the timescales of "sorting" it is not in our hands, and that problem is being brutally used against us. It is clearly the tactic of the EFL and the Parasites to wage a war of delay and attrition. Our only weapon is to succeed on the pitch.

But the delays the parasites have caused with their claims, which became increasingly ludicrous today with MFC statement, have considerably blunted that weapon, particularly with the departure of Jagiielka which could have been avoided if Q had been able to name a preferred bidder who may have been able to prove funds to safely see us through the season. They are  akin to our very own Extinction Rebellion blocking our road out of administration. The EFL has been about as ineffective as Cressida Dick was in clearing the M25. It's been turned into an absolute farce. It would not have been allowed in any other industry.

18 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I do think it's right to approach him in a non-confrontational way. If he doesn't respond how we hope then the Administrators should take him to the cleaners.

Appeal to his personal nature. His personal nature is vile, vindictive and deluded. Nice thought though.

13 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

How is buying an asset for £81 million and then selling it for £20 milion (which is needed to cover a third party debt) making money for Morris? what I would like to say to Morris is .. Gibson has  a personal feud with you why don't you have game of rock paper scissors and have it out between you. 

Haven't we had enough open statements in the last 24 hours? Ok some good news from Quantuma would be nice.

1 minute ago, PistoldPete said:

How is buying an asset for £81 million and then selling it for £20 milion (which is needed to cover a third party debt) making money for Morris? what I would like to say to Morris is .. Gibson has  a personal feud with you why don't you have game of rock paper scissors and have it out between you. 

Haven't we had enough open statements in the last 24 hours? Ok some good news from Quantuma would be nice.

Yeah, whatever the outcome Mel has lost a significant amount of money running DCFC, his actions more recently are all to do with running away from the many debts and liabilities and complications his mismanagement has caused.

Sometimes, you just gotta smile...

Copied/pasted/stolen... but not plagiarised... from that there tweetosphere-sur-la-net...

"You seem to think we don't blame them too. It's a poo show on 4 fronts. MM stuck is in the poo, admin don't know how to handle the poo, efl pretend they can't smell the poo and Gibson trying to pick the last bits of sweetcorn out the poo"

If that's anyone from here, have a like... ?