The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 hours ago, winktheram said:

You need to take 19k season ticket money off that, already paid for and spent by the club mate. Your point is a good one though. Fill the stadium every game we can muddle through till the end of the season in admin. Which hopefully won't be the case anyway (admin wise) 

If there are ,19000 season tickets, which I doubt be sure some wanted their money back and have ended up as creditors. Yesterday 14000 higher attendance at an average of say £20, £280,000  plus TV money which I think is 80k. Extra attendance gave the administrators more than the offers reported for Laurence and nearly as much as offer for Plange. Fill the ground and keep the players

6 hours ago, Indy said:

As someone who works in political comms, it’s hard to emphasise how poor this is. If you’re going to try and spin something, the facts you do use need to be watertight. Getting the dates wrong, and following up with laughable conjecture that they would have been able to compete in the championship is amateur. Essentially, they’ve finally realised that the dates were beyond our control and are now trying to spin a tale that the dates themselves aren’t fundamental to their argument. Idiocy. 

And followed with the ham-fisted criticism of Quantuma that they still think will enact some ‘divide and conquer’ tactic on our side. 

Now is it me or has his claim changed totally. I thought that his claim started with him aiming at us getting a fine rather than a points deduction for not making the change in the way amortization was carried out. Now it appears to be late putting our revised accounts in. Do others see that or am I wrong

42 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

He is right to a certain extent, he and the Gibbon aren’t responsible for the debt…..but what he conveniently fails to add is that his and the Gibbons spurious claims are preventing the sale of the club….

No one has ever claimed they are responsible for the debt have they? 

So is he trying to add some credibility to his otherwise ridiculous points and justifying his case by stating the obvious and trying to make out Wycombe are being falsely accused of something?

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

We don't appear to have progressed one iota since last week if one of the main protagonists is still distributing their own spin on matters as a PR exercise. 

I'm hoping the apparent lack of contact is on legal advice.  Was going to say he's just a leech, but that's doing a disservice to all blood suckers. 

18 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

No one has ever claimed they are responsible for the debt have they? 

So is he trying to add some credibility to his otherwise ridiculous points and justifying his case by stating the obvious and trying to make out Wycombe are being falsely accused of something?

Which is what I said……