The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, David said:

George Thorne  - 10.3k replies

Abu Derby County - 10.1k replies

Lampard & The Chelsea Job - 8.7k replies

The Administration Thread - 7.3k replies

The important question which everyone is afraid to ask here is, will this topic challenge the top 2, could Gorgeous George be toppled?  

Your post is a shameless attempt to boost the count.

And so's this one.

7 minutes ago, Biley66 said:

Notts forum in meltdown.. they are gutted at this news

Are they really representative of their fan base? As if so think my hatred of them has increased this week, I hate Forest with the best of them but wouldn’t want them relegated.

Even the two athletic journalists they have, while they don’t want us relegated veiled digs on Twitter like they need punishing (Paul Taylor) and the vendetta thing is nauseating (Daniel Taylor) and then the latter only retweets negative Derby news like Gibsons letter poo stirring.

Gutter club! Gutter fans!

Edited by BramcoteRam84

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

@Andicis seems Nicko (? :D) has spotted him too. ?

The minute I saw it I thought it was from a loser/wum. Who describes themselves a entrepreneur, investor ex VP on linked in. ? If you are that important you don’t need really need a “linked in” page especially one with amorphous titles like those. 

2 minutes ago, David said:

George Thorne  - 10.3k replies

Abu Derby County - 10.1k replies

Lampard & The Chelsea Job - 8.7k replies

The Administration Thread - 7.3k replies

The important question which everyone is afraid to ask here is, will this topic challenge the top 2, could Gorgeous George be toppled?  

I think the time from first post to last post needs to be considered to put into context how much of a monster this thread is.

At this rate, I reckon the George Thorne saga will be surpassed in the next couple of weeks. Possibly as early as next week.

Just now, Unlucky Alf said:

So a bid is on the table at full asking, If they get PB status and then buy us, They then take on the Parasites in court, Lets see if Billy big Pollocks and his mate ambulance chaser have the Gonads to square up.

They will back off because they will lose in court but the EFL will suddenly decide it is in their jurisdiction and revisit the claim deducting Derby more points to prevent Gibson suing them 

1 minute ago, roboto said:

I think the time from first post to last post needs to be considered to put into context how much of a monster this thread is.

At this rate, I reckon the George Thorne saga will be surpassed in the next couple of weeks. Possibly as early as next week.

That's true, you could also chuck in another 1.3k from the liquidation thread, not sure why we have 2 threads, just can't get the staff these days.

(Don't go merging it now mods, too late now, it's too late!)

2 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Is this all genuine then seeing as it’s on BBC Radio Derby etc ? Because if it is I might have to break dry January 

It seems genuine but this bid has not yet been accepted merely been offered. I believe Kirchner also bid for the club but eventually withdrew his interest so it's not all sorted yet. 

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

It seems genuine but this bid has not yet been accepted merely been offered. I believe Kirchner also bid for the club but eventually withdrew his interest so it's not all sorted yet. 

Situation wasn’t quite so perilous when Kirchner pulled out. I would imagine the Admins are giving it a little time to see if either of the other interested parties are stung into action.