The Administration Thread

Boycie

49 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Thought about this overnight.  Any agreement, signatures needed from any third parties must have been in place with CK as the only thing that stopped going ahead was the transfer of funds, for whatever reason.  As per Wednesdays statement, the funds have already been moved.  So, trying to be rational about it, getting the signatures should be a formality but each parties legal teams will be making sure nothing has changed from those in place with CK.

Fingers crossed it’s today.  I’ve been off this week, hate to think what my screen time has been!!

I very much suspect that had CK's money come through, the administrators would still be finding these "small numbers of outstanding issues".

This is either the most complicated takeover in the history of the world ever or the administrators really aren't very good at their jobs.

Mmmmmm..... ?

6 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Sorry but I am confused by the final answer, as others might be.

Kevin, just for the avoidance of doubt, what is it that you are saying 'Yes' to here?

Is it that that the EFL might be sticking the knife into us or is it that Dave is a ranting madman driven by all these unexplainable delays and missed targets?

Clarification would be most helpful. In Dave's case it could even be quite very reassuring, or not.

The answer is yes. The EFL have still got it in for us and I am a madman, ranting away. With no refs to have a go at, what’s a madman to do?

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

This is either the most complicated takeover in the history of the world ever or the administrators really aren't very good at their jobs.

Mmmmmm..... ?

But it's not either or. This is a complicated deal - thanks Morris - but this lot are not very good at their job. There has been plenty of other people saying how bad Q are. So in one way it's no surprise they took us on, as they will get paid whether we were bought or liquidated, and they had no reputation to besmirch!

Edited by RoyMac5

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

I very much suspect that had CK's money come through, the administrators would still be finding these "small numbers of outstanding issues".

Mmmmmm..... ?

Agree with this. Q said that was all they were waiting for but they’d no doubt have then found other blockers that they either didn’t mention (cos their comms strategy is garbage) or didn’t know about (because they’re inept). Either is eminently possible given it’s Q.

Today’s excuse likely to be a localised drought of pens.

Edited by StaffsRam

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

But it's not either or. This is a complicated deal - thanks Morris - but this lot are very good at their job. There has been plenty of other people saying how bad Q are. So in one way it's no surprise they took us on, they will get paid whether we were bought or liquidated and they had no reputation to besmirch!

Edited by angieram

15 minutes ago, angieram said:

Mmmmmm..... ?

I would really like this whole process explained in great detail and broken down into the mini series it needs to be 

3 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Why have the Administrators waited for the money before working on all the peripheral stuff?

Couldn't they have prepared the way already?

Maybe not if they didn’t know how much was going to be coming in and from where? - then again they have had enough t8me for it all to have been mapped out