The Administration Thread

Boycie

Well this is pretty devastating. I don't think the BBC would come out with something like this if they didn't believe it. 

Nixon on the other hand can be very vague and take a scatter gun approach which he claims was right once one hits.

We won't know until we hear something from the EFL, Administrators or CK himself. 

Unfortunately I am off sick today so will probably just we refreshing twitter ?

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

This.

If this turns out to be false, Dawes has just risked Radio Derby’s access to the club for years to come. There’s no way he comes out with a statement like this unless he’s sure the information is accurate.

Journalistic rigour is not what it once was. Being first with a story is nowadays more important than being accurate.

1 minute ago, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

Coin toss.

Radio Derby don't usually report anything unless it's pretty certain.

Nixon, thus far, has clearly had decent sources.

Or is Nixon being cryptic? God knows, but it`s a bl00dy mess.

With my "Glass Half Empty" nature (my positive twist is that I always look how I can fill the glass), I keep wondering what happens if CK fails.

Is MA or A.N.Other waiting in the wings as The Daily Mail suggest?

Biggest concern is if that`s the case, how long would it take for them to complete a deal?

Considering exiting administration is necessary to overturn Transfer Embargo, fill a squad and guarantee to EFL completion of the season?

If it was MA, who the EFL know, would they bend the rules a bit?

This is a nightmare.

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

This.

If this turns out to be false, Dawes has just risked Radio Derby’s access to the club for years to come. There’s no way he comes out with a statement like that unless he’s sure the information is accurate.

I’m sure that his source probably has said the deal will collapse but does anyone at the club truly know what is going on? 

The issue here is that no one really knows what is going on as I’m sure the club has had about as much contact as us.

Unless Ed’s sources are Quantuma or CK himself, I’ll reserve judgment until an official statement.

The timing of this just seems off? Why wait till the day we are expecting something to happen?

Edited by DJFern94

2 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

Well this is pretty devastating. I don't think the BBC would come out with something like this if they didn't believe it. 

Nixon on the other hand can be very vague and take a scatter gun approach which he claims was right once one hits.

The suggestion is that the money just hasn't turned up - that's what both Ed Dawes and the Daily Mail seem to be saying.  If it was as simple as the money being stuck in the financial-checks process, you'd think the admins would be aware of it - Kirchner would be in touch keeping them updated as his lawyers are answering questions etc.  The admins seemingly being unaware as to the reason behind the delays suggests it's either not the checks causing the delays, or Kirchner is being evasive because he thinks he might have problems getting through those checks.

1 minute ago, Kuskus said:

I bet quantuma are buzzing because they will get paid more money the longer this saga drags on ?

I think you are right. I said months ago that they are as incompetent as Mel after they had several times told that this and that is happening but same spin goes on. But of course soon they will tell us that something good is on the verge of happening and what you know the next season is on the way with us on -15 points.

16 minutes ago, Sheff Ram said:

Man. Broken my record for blocking trolling Forest fans on Twitter and it's only half past 8 in the morning. 

If this does fall through there are some serious questions to ask of Q and the EFL. It means their proof of funds checks ain't worth waste matter remaining after food has been digested, discharged from the bowels.

Nice way of putting it, but the checks are only as good as the cheques at the end of the day. 

Q, the EFL and anyone else (Stretford/Cook will surely have seen all this too) can only go on what the bank accounts say, if the money's there, the money's there. What else can they do?