The Administration Thread

Boycie

What will we all do when the formal announcement is made?

I think I will just feel a sense of relief.

Also, a little excitement about buying a season ticket and the opportunity to see a fresh new team, unencumbered by points deductions and uncertain futures.

I hope Rooney will be able to instil the same passion in the 22-23 team and that the fans get the season they deserve.

And maybe, just maybe, a little less fighting in here.

4 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

What will we all do when the formal announcement is made?

I think I will just feel a sense of relief.

Also, a little excitement about buying a season ticket and the opportunity to see a fresh new team, unencumbered by points deductions and uncertain futures.

I hope Rooney will be able to instil the same passion in the 22-23 team and that the fans get the season they deserve.

And maybe, just maybe, a little less fighting in here.

Me too. I just hope we see things happening quickly, like the season tickets, Rooney's contract, a few existing players signing on.....The last two years have exhausted every bit of patience I have.

Just waiting on the money now. Unfortunately CK has left his gold card in his other jeans and they’ve been sent to the laundry. Obviously he pays for Back in 24 platinum service but it means we are dropping into UK bank holidays which means he doesn’t have to get off the pot til Monday.

4 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Just to add more confusion to the mix, if it doesn’t go through today…presumably the final transactions could go through Saturday rather than Monday?

Just been in my bank and they have a sign up saying "any deposits after 3pm today will not be processed until Monday"

It was 2:55pm. There was an American guy in the queue sweating...