The Administration Thread

Boycie

46 minutes ago, alram said:

christ i wouldnt want you doing my accounts then

Why, have you purchased £123m worth of your shares in your company under the belief that it was a loan too.

I'll try and break this down and give you the simplest example that I can.

My dad lends me £500, I use the £500 to purchase shares in Rolls Royce. Who owes my dad £500, me or Rolls Royce.

If you're clever enough to work out the above then you should be able to work out why there is no directors loan account in The Derby County Football Club Limited, I won't be holding my breath though...

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

???

You dont half talk some tripe.

Just admit you've been made to look exactly what you...completely ignorant on the thing you are talking about.

If you wish to continue fighting your corner by the way, I will happily post up the accounts from 2018 and you can show me the directors loan account there if you want.

Or you could just do the humble thing and admit that you are out of your depth on the issue being discussed...

oh dear, embarassing stuff

this is your answer to being proven wrong then. 

everything i have said is factually correct, spin it whatever way you want. facts are facts, if mel decides tomorrow actually i want that loan repaying, he's there on the unsecured creditors list

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Why, have you purchased £123m worth of your shares in your company under the belief that it was a loan too.

My dad lends me £500, I use the £500 to purchase shares in Rolls Royce. Who owes my dad £500, me or Rolls Royce.

If you're clever enough to work out the above then you should be able to work out why there is no directors loan account in The Derby County Football Club Limited, I won't be holding my breath though...

funny how you seem to know so much about the accounts, considering they havent even been submitted since 2018. so how would you know they were made into shares?

the last accounts in 2018 showed mel was owed 80m as a LOAN

sometimes people get so wrapped up into wanting to be right they forget what they are even arguing about

i cant believe you are an accountant

Edited by alram

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

As an ex RR employee and shareholder...I'd be seriously concerned you've blown £500 on RR shares...unless you're in it for the looooong term init. 

11 minutes ago, alram said:

oh dear, embarassing stuff

this is your answer to being proven wrong then. 

everything i have said is factually correct, spin it whatever way you want. facts are facts, if mel decides tomorrow actually i want that loan repaying, he's there on the unsecured creditors list

I thought you said he had written the loan off?!?!? ?

Seriously now, stop embarrassing yourself.

Just to amuse myself though, could you please highlight this loan in the unsecured creditors please..

Screenshot_20220619-124858_Drive.jpg

Edited by G STAR RAM

6 minutes ago, alram said:

funny how you seem to know so much about the accounts, considering they havent even been submitted since 2018. so how would you know they were made into shares?

sometimes people get so wrapped up into wanting to be right they forget what they are even arguing about

No, the accounts in 2018 showed that one of MMs companies owed £80m for the ground.

I'm quite busy but if you've got 10 minutes I'm quite happy to explain the difference between a debtor and a creditor...

9 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

As an ex RR employee and shareholder...I'd be seriously concerned you've blown £500 on RR shares...unless you're in it for the looooong term init. 

Dont forget in the scenario its my dads money and not mine ?

Doesnt matter though, my dad can ask for the money back from Rolls Royce because it was a loan according to @alram

I think @G STAR RAM and @alram should find a pub car park conveniently near to both parties and sell tickets for a straightener which would be infinitely more interesting then the dour, pedantic tit for tat argument they're currently embroiled in.

Think the likelihood of this happening is about zero as they probably wouldn't even be able to agree to the location of the tear up.

#timetoletitgo

Edited by Tyler Durden

Gstar bit back CK was looking to use a different stadium and it was reported that MM said something or did something along the lines that he would no longer drop what he was owed if the did not use pp stadium. Any idea what that was or the reality of him doing it please

46 minutes ago, alram said:

You do realise that not all accountants look at and prepare accounts dont you? I am not suggesting GStar Ram doesnt by the way before that is twisted but I am and havent look at any for at least 20 years. 

And not at aimed at you at all but to get it all out my system everyone who keeps suggesting that Q are on time and a half or double time at weekends - I have never known an accountant who gets time and a half or double time especially partners who often dont get time off in lieu either. Finally it is never "the HMRC" its just "HMRC" always. There feel better now. Thank you alram for the opportunity

11 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Gstar bit back CK was looking to use a different stadium and it was reported that MM said something or did something along the lines that he would no longer drop what he was owed if the did not use pp stadium. Any idea what that was or the reality of him doing it please

The reality of it is, in my opinion, that one of MMs companies owns Pride Park Stadium and that he can do whatever he wants with it and charge whatever he wants for it.

However, with the personal guarantees he is on the hook for £20m, so it is in his interest to have DCFC playing there.

55 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

No, the accounts in 2018 showed that one of MMs companies owed £80m for the ground.

I'm quite busy but if you've got 10 minutes I'm quite happy to explain the difference between a debtor and a creditor...

Can I just ask how old you are?

I've met a lot of accountants in my job, and work directly with them including auditors

I haven't met one under 25 that actually knows what they are talking about in the real world, they've done a few trial balances and passed a couple of courses and think they are knowledgeable accountants ?

Just an end note, I don't know enough about Derby's accounts to argue with any of you about who is right or wrong, so I'm not calling anyone out unless you're an accountant under 25 ?

16 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I think @G STAR RAM and @alram should find a pub car park conveniently near to both parties and sell tickets for a straightener which would be infinitely more interesting then the dour, pedantic tit for tat argument they're currently embroiled in.

Think the likelihood of this happening is about zero as they probably wouldn't even be able to agree to the location of the tear up.

#timetoletitgo

I'll await a list of what subjects can be debated on here...obviously only ones that you find interesting of course ?