The Administration Thread

Boycie

14 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

The go to guy for reporters in the know

Thumbnail

Go to Kirchner, don't go to Kirchner, go to Kirchner, go to Ashley, Go to the Binnies , don't go to Appleby, go to Kirchner. Pay 35%, don't pay 25%, pay 25%, pay 10%, pay 40 million, pay 25 million, don't pay 25 million, pay 10 then 20,  Choose life, choose something else, pay unsecured creditors, don't pay creditors,   pay over 3 years, don't pay over 2 years, take a deduction, pay 25% now, don't pay 25% now, don't take a deduction, find an accord, buy the stadium, don't rent the stadium, rent the stadium.

Or, we could just invade East Staffordshire to liberate the down-trodden Burton folk from the tyranny of having to listen to Stoke City match reports on their local radio station as a suitable distraction to all of this?

1 minute ago, StarterForTen said:

Or, we could just invade East Staffordshire to liberate the down-trodden Burton folk from the tyranny of having to listen to Stoke City match reports on their local radio station as a suitable distraction to all of this?

They listen to radio derby, so are really just Derbyshire folk living under tyrannical yoke of East Staffordshire.

We will be cheered as liberators and the gangsters who pose as the civic leadership of Burton on Trent will be brought to justice.

The last time drove past it was clear our agents have laid waste to the town with destruction and chaos so little resistance is possible.

Special military operation "urine up in a brewery" has been given the go ahead so soon as Quantuma need a distraction.

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Bit late mate.  Someone on LTLF knew this information ages ago and what time he arrived as he's been tracking it.  Also, where the plane he came in on was from. Worrying.

100.webp?cid=ecf05e47j1zm4gf4m49vsuvyeug

I've been tracking Marinakis' movements - all I can say is thank goodness his house is connected to the main sewer. 

14 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Bit late mate.  Someone on LTLF knew this information ages ago and what time he arrived as he's been tracking it.  Also, where the plane he came in on was from. Worrying.

100.webp?cid=ecf05e47j1zm4gf4m49vsuvyeug

And another

Brilliant Trents, I was going to do the same but the only record I could see of internal US based flights under C Kirchner I honestly couldn't tell if it was him or not but that was a rental as well!.  

image.png.95eb5c6b80234d620f7035f2a49546fc.png

I'm sure I saw a tweet from Kirchner a couple of weeks ago (before he cleared out his old account) where he showed a photo of damage to the front wheel assembly after air traffic control at the airfield it was parked at had it moved and it slipped off the edge of the hardstanding. If so, it's likely THAT plane is being repaired, if I've not misinterpreted what I saw. 

16 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

And another

Brilliant Trents, I was going to do the same but the only record I could see of internal US based flights under C Kirchner I honestly couldn't tell if it was him or not but that was a rental as well!.  

image.png.95eb5c6b80234d620f7035f2a49546fc.png

Gee

Why didn't you mention that we found out the plane doesn't belong to him?

They ignore bits like that, or the fact that his time of arrival doesn't match what Nixon put in his article.

Well I paid cash for my plane and it’s worth about 22, so yes. https://t.co/EvjqE3UYEb

— Chris Kirchner (@cskirchner) April 8, 2022

https://mobile.twitter.com/cskirchne...69892515549185

They should rebrand themselves as the Ostriches rather than the Rams, given how much they like to bury their heads in the sand.

image.png.3aaae4793df9a6c39d55c4b43c7520ca.png

18 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I'm sure I saw a tweet from Kirchner a couple of weeks ago (before he cleared out his old account) where he showed a photo of damage to the front wheel assembly after air traffic control at the airfield it was parked at had it moved and it slipped off the edge of the hardstanding. If so, it's likely THAT plane is being repaired, if I've not misinterpreted what I saw. 

You did indeed, it's also likely that his page wouldn't have the range to reach the UK. Therefore, need need to hire one....

3 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

You did indeed, it's also likely that his page wouldn't have the range to reach the UK. Therefore, need need to hire one....

Have they got carrier pigeons in US lol ? 

Sorry I couldn’t resist that I hate predictive text I’m always editing 

Edited by Curtains
Added

31 minutes ago, Crewton said:

He did, some also put on here the registration of the plane, it ended in ck.