The Administration Thread

Boycie

51 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

Wayne could buy the club for £50M if he wanted to i suppose but even he can probably see it's not worth it.

It's not just the £50m to buy it unfortunately.

The Club requires significant immediate investment to get it up and running again, along with proof of investment and funding for several years to exit administration.

Its probably nearer an £80m investment as a starting point for any new owner.

Just now, RipleyRich said:

The Club requires significant immediate investment to get it up and running again, along with proof of investment and funding for several years to exit administration.

you just nudged it out of my price range

8 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

How can you be certain it’s the administrators making it hard for new owners?

It could the creditors demanding more than the bidders are offering. It could be the administrators trying to protect Derby and reduce the risk of a further points deduction. It could be problems reaching agreement regarding the stadium.

The facts are none of us really know what challenges remain, who is causing them or who has the power to resolve them.

Well they are hardly saying anything and I understand they might not be able to say amounts but they could say 1st bid did not work out but working on 2nd bid for the club but say we could soon be able to say something more in due course.

16 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey we shall be brought and taken over I am hacked off with admin and they are making so hard for new owner or owners.

Yeah, I'm sure we will be (bought/taken over), but my point was, we'll be bought by a businessman/woman (Or a group thereof), not a diehard Rams fan.  ?

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well they are hardly saying anything and I understand they might not be able to say amounts but they could say 1st bid did not work out but working on 2nd bid for the club but say we could soon be able to say something more in due course.

They've pretty much been saying that for a good few months now, in each/all of their press releases/announcements.

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Yeah, I'm sure we will be (bought/taken over), but my point was, we'll be bought by a businessman/woman (Or a group thereof), not a diehard Rams fan.  ?

Well you dont know that for sure mate until we know who we are mate.

The administrators should be saying 'hardly anything'. They  needed to stem the sneaky leaks that feed the clickbait and the negative agenda that's surrounded DCFC for over 2 years, inculcated by Gibson, the EFL and certain gobby media careerists.

They need a certain £££ amount to satisfy, HMRC, EFL and other creditors, in a clear format from bidders with no dodgy conditions or traps, to free Derby from administration in the best-case scenario of avoiding more points penalties.

The club was more valuable in December, when they first intended to name a PB - when the squad was stronger and now-departed players could have contributed to 'The Great Escape' or provided a better squad basis on which to build.

The EFL blocking this PB declaration (2 or 3 times) whilst the hidden agenda of assured relegation was being played out by the EFL & parasites, causing the desperate player exodus for cashflow, meant that Q has had to revalue and re-present their requirements to bidders several times - and casualties in the renewed bidding battle have occurred.

Edited by Woodypecker

26 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

The administrators should be saying 'hardly anything'. They  needed to stem the sneaky leaks that feed the clickbait and the negative agenda that's surrounded DCFC for over 2 years, inculcated by Gibson, the EFL and certain gobby media careerists.

They need a certain £££ amount to satisfy, HMRC, EFL and other creditors, in a clear format from bidders with no dodgy conditions or traps, to free Derby from administration in the best-case scenario of avoiding more points penalties.

The club was more valuable in December, when they first intended to name a PB - when the squad was stronger and now-departed players could have contributed to 'The Great Escape' or provided a better squad basis on which to build.

The EFL blocking this PB declaration (2 or 3 times) whilst the hidden agenda of assured relegation was being played out by the EFL & parasites, causing the desperate player exodus for cashflow, meant that Q has had to revalue and re-present their requirements to bidders several times - and casualties in the renewed bidding battle have occurred.

Maybe. But before December who had heard of Luke Plange? Not many. A "desperate player exodus" may have cost us a few promising players plus Shinnie and Jags but was that what has put off the buyers? I don't see that the clubs valu ecan be athat affected since December although prospect of losing more players in the summer could do. 

54 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

We need to wait and judge Quantuma when the outcome is known. Quantuma can’t win. What do people expect them to say at this stage?? I accept that that they screwed up with their statement about how pleased we will be with progress, but these kind of deals have a habit of moving in front of your very eyes!  They should have known that, but we are putting a lot of pressure on them to tell us what’s happening. Can’t please all the people all of the time! We simply have to be patient. No amount of slagging them will miraculously deliver the result we are all waiting for. 

1 hour ago, RipleyRich said:

I agree the £50M would probably get is out of administration without a -15 points deduction next season and a more relaxed business plan imposed by the EFL. If we get a  -15 points deduction the EFL are going to keep us on a very tight rein with the business plan.