The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

Why the Ashley love in?

He says he wants you, then he doesn’t want you, then he wants you again? He wants to put you in cheap jewellery, because it’ll do. He will take us for nights out in ‘Flares’ but never for a meal. He does no work around the house and offers to pay for a cleaner to it for him, paid in cash ofcourse.  His long term ex is telling us to stay away as he slowly broke the m down. They were richer than ever, but money doesn’t replace happiness.

But no, you’ll run to him at the first sniff that he’s interested and because it’s easy.

In all seriousness, sorry but I don’t get it when there are other candidates just as strong.

Well, he IS minted. And Appleby is still scraping around for cash allegedly. And we don’t really know anything about the Binnies. And we know CK is a twittering loonie 

Edited by kevinhectoring

Think a wire's got crossed

The rubbish journalist isn't saying that other clubs have been relegated by the EFL, he's saying that other clubs got relegated because we gained an unfair advantage by cheating. He's taking the approach that it's somehow our fault that we didn't receive a points deduction until this season.

He just hasn't made it very clear because a) he's a rubbish journalist and b) it's Twitter

Edited by Coconut's Beard

1 hour ago, David said:

This is because unlike the Premier League, the regulations are not lateral, they are between club and league. 

Well the articles are a multilateral contract that’s for sure. Your basis for saying the rules do not work in the same way? I know the drafting of the introductory section for the PL rules and the EFl rules is different but I don’t think that’s at all conclusive. And the EFl arbitration provisions provide for club disputes under the rules to be decided by arbitration (this is from memory so correct me if wrong )

1 hour ago, David said:

This is because unlike the Premier League, the regulations are not lateral, they are between club and league. 

And I think I did point out that the so called precedent , the tevez case , only worked because West Ham and Sheffield Utd were both in the Premier League at the time.

so it’s not a precedent at all.

there is no precedent for clubs in the Efl suing each other. And there’s a reason for that. Because they can’t. And if they could that would be the end of the football league .. after a brief beano for the legal profession. 

5 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Well the articles are a multilateral contract that’s for sure. Your basis for saying the rules do not work in the same way? I know the drafting of the introductory section for the PL rules and the EFl rules is different but I don’t think that’s at all conclusive. And the EFl arbitration provisions provide for club disputes under the rules to be decided by arbitration (this is from memory so correct me if wrong )

Feel free to have this confirmed by the EFL if you disagree. 

2 minutes ago, LauraH said:

He did yeah and now he's desperately trying (and failing) to explain himself haha. 

Just had a look, almost replied with the most obvious bit of factual information that shuts his entire opinion down, but couldn't be bothered.

The EFL set the deadlines. That went beyond the start of the season so they couldn't have retrospectively applied the deduction.

If the response to that is, why did it take so long, well that would be down to a certain Mr Gibson delaying proceedings by trying to get involved with the tribunals. 

Out of both the claims, the Wycombe one has got to be the easiest one to get rid of. Why it's even being entertained by the organisation that set the deadline  is beyond me.

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

It’s off this link mate when I tried to argue with Simon Jordan on 18th January 

https://fanbanter.co.uk/simon-jordan-rages-at-derby-fans-on-air-and-makes-controversial-efl-claim/

I remember when Jordan was on air spouting how good Morris is and how astute he is, how he is a brilliant buisnessman, he's found a loophole in there regs and done nothing wrong..............Jordan...turncoat banker

9 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

And I think I did point out that the so called precedent , the tevez case , only worked because West Ham and Sheffield Utd were both in the Premier League at the time.

so it’s not a precedent at all.

there is no precedent for clubs in the Efl suing each other. And there’s a reason for that. Because they can’t. And if they could that would be the end of the football league .. after a brief beano for the legal profession. 

Liverpool v Boro over Ziege is another case, which again is the Premier League.

18 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

But club disputes can only arise where there is a contract between them. Boro and wycombe are trying to create a dispute between them and us . Over something where the only duty is from us to the EFL. 

47 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

Exactly which clubs have been relegated by the EFL?

Plenty of clubs have been fined and / or docked points as a punishment, but who has actually been relegated?

Is this really what the general public think?

It wouldn't surprise me if, whether we survive this season or not, the EFL (if they continue to exist after the eventual end if this whole fiasco) will try and increase the points deduction for breaches of P&S regulations, thereby effectively relegating any team that breaks the rules.

Perhaps that is what this is all about. The EFL believe that any club breaking P&S rules should be relegated. If we had 'bought into that', and we're still say 10 to 15 points from safety, the EFL would have approached this whole sorry saga in a different way. We might not have had to sell off the players, and we might even have had a new owner. Who knows?

Last paragraph discloses the apparent secret EFL agenda of appeasement - on behalf of MFC - that the EFL has within their ability, actions and inactions (if not power), to cause, finally and fatefully, the expected or assured relegation of DCFC.

I am calling it "Constructive Relegation"; it's an EFL parallel to how employers behave (and eventually get found out of, at Tribunals) when they want to make an unwanted employees' job tenure unpleasant, impossible, frustrating - leading to the person ultimately leaving the job, and then taking it up as a claim and legal grievance.

The EFL needs to deny DCFC' Championship status somehow, to appease the parasites and those who demonise an already-punished club, and who, disgustingly, appear to have a chance of overcoming all penalties.

This is quite evident, when you look at the DCFC / EFL timeline, without being exhaustive...

* Two years of drawn-out embargoes and the emergence of the EFL dispute with MFC as a motivation to deplete DCFC over and above P&S / FFP penalties.

* Use of the Chorley FA Cup teenage representatives to invoke 'professional player' status to restrict squad recruitment / retention

* Failure to apply EFL rules re: 3.5, 4.4, regarding club conduct and discredit / disrepute behaviours, by the parasite clubs 

* Publication of 'alternative' league fixture lists for DCFC & WW to swap League places in different divisions

* Publishing press releases and statements without reference to DCFC; expressing 'disappointment' about LAP/ IDC judgements

* Leakage of selective information to gutter press to stoke up the demonisation of DCFC

* Ambiguity of the status of the parasite claims in terms of creditor preference

* Blocking PB progress / discouraging bidders due to the above ambiguity

* Ensuring that admin and legal processes endure throughout the fifth (!) transfer window, in January 2022 in which DCFC has been embargoed.

* Due to blocking PB progress (and their £5m non-refundable funding deposit) and because of the parasite claim status ambiguity, impelling administrators to undertake desperate player disposals by DCFC, in order to facilitate instant cashflow demands

* Further weakening of the DCFC team, as a consequence of the above, to hasten poor form and indirectly cause relegation.

The EFL's attitude of deflection, obfuscation, delay and denial makes me very angry and will get called out, if we get relegated or (Heaven forbid) go into liquidation. Constructive relegation is not my paranoia - it is DCFC's ongoing nightmare, a gift from Parry to Gibson.

Edited by Woodypecker

32 minutes ago, R@M said:

Already done

Thanks Ram, looked on his website could not find an address, what an embarrassment for the media he his, and the government wish to level up education, feel they should start in Wales, lol. No doubt he his on about Belik and Laurence, who would have bought Belik in January and shock he his under contract, and we sold enough players to keep Tom, what is he on about.

No doubt he will drool over Leicester forgeting that they have been in administration 3 times, and never paid a penny to creditors, not that i ever thought Derby would be in this state.

I'm surprised we haven't heard anything from Gibson in relation to Mel's proposal yet. Maybe they're strategising with the EFL to make sure it goes through The EFL's arbitration process. You think we will hear anything before Friday night, especially as we are playing the smoggy bamfords at the weekend. Tensions are going to be very high if we don't hear anything.