The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Only if we fail to pay the players = suspended 3 point deduction 

if we fail to finish the season why would the EFL be bothered - we have beaten most teams anyway and there is no integrity to final league positions anyway 

We could also get a 15 point deduction if we fail to pay Football creditors in full and other creditors a Min 25p in the £1

3 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

This proof of funds stuff. Why not start selling next seasons season tickets?

I suspect that the club will not be allowed to sell season tickets for next season until it has been confirmed that the club will still be trading next season.

7 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

A post from the genuine Twitter account of Alan Nixon, cryptic once again so may well be grasping/bluffing/talking nonsense OR may know something is happening. Guess we carry on waiting 

He knows nowt, If he knew...it's a scoop and he'll flush all those other turds down the pan, Like us he's awaiting the announcment

7 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Quick question for anyone who might know but can be name Ashley as preferred bidder if he hasn’t put a bid in. He could be at the still mulling it over phase and we need someone concrete who is in there and ready. Possibly he is as the admins will no more than us 

Ashley will not be named preferred bidder today unless he has put forward a measurably better proposal for the benefit of the creditors than the other parties making bids. This is a £60m serious process, that Quantuma can be sued on by creditors and other bidders if due process has not been followed correctly.

6 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Ashley will not be named preferred bidder today unless he has put forward a measurably better proposal for the benefit of the creditors than the other parties making bids. This is a £60m serious process, that Quantuma can be sued on by creditors and other bidders if due process has not been followed correctly.

Well doesn’t sound like he has put a bid in so I expect Appleby to get preferred bidder then but if it’s million how does that pay all creditors when the admins want 50 

Edited by Barney1991

Just now, Barney1991 said:

Needs a bidder in today or I fear players will be getting sold as of next week and then it will be harder to find a buyer with players of value going for peanuts. If any of the 2 want to save this club it will show if they really want it I feel 

There is a major problem in selling players and to me it’s a major one - a potential buyer is buying nothing but debt, if the players are sold there is nothing to buy because you don’t get a ground because it’s a separate purchase and another £20 million - yes you could sell a Lawrence as it wouldn’t make a massive difference to us in my opinion but we would only be getting £500,000 to a £1 million at best which changes little whilst if you sell the youngsters at would be bargain basement prices you are left with nothing.  You would get the £30 million paid to cover debt with no stadium no players, league one football guaranteed and the optimistic hope that about 15,000 supporters every two weeks would pay all the Bills which wouldn’t cover it, Game set and match.

4 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Does anybody actually hand on heart think we'll have a preferred bidder today?

No

But I also think that given Rooney`s comments yesterday, Quantuma need to come out and issue a statement explaining why Rooney was "misled" into believing it was due to be today.

Unless of course, Rooney is simply trying to engineer himself a move?

9 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Well doesn’t sound like he has put a bid in so I expect Appleby to get preferred bidder then but if it’s million how does that pay all creditors when the admins want 50 

I dont understand your figures.  Any buyer is going to have to find c£50m to make this deal happen, and likely more if the Stadium is going back to the Club as part of the deal.