Is the optimism Wayneing yet

Curtains

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

I maintain Curtis Davies is not the answer he’s far too slow and his distribution is poor at best. 

We have to play Shinnie to defend .

Curtis Davies is also all for himself at expense of others IMO 

Really? I can't think of a single instance where it felt like he was out there purely for himself. He's up there with Shinnie in that regard.

Edited by lrm14

5 minutes ago, lrm14 said:

Really? I can't think of a single instance where it felt like he was out there purely for himself. He's up there with Shinnie in that regard.

I’ve seen him moping around the place when Cocu  wouldn’t pick him and when he did get picked he got injured for the rest of the season 

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

I’ve seen him moping around the place when Cocu  wouldn’t pick him and when he did get picked he got injured for the rest of the season 

Was the injury mope related?

Absolute scumbag, how dare he want to play and then get injured - I'm assuming by your statement that his injury was his own fault?

4 hours ago, Curtains said:

And then came on and played in the final match of the season for us, after signing a form waiving responsibility from us if he got injured - what a bar steward! 

8 hours ago, ramboy63 said:

Agreed i would rather take all our EFL punishment now, get relegated and see were we are come start of next season hopefully with new owners.My concern is League one is no easy get out Look at Sunderland and it took Florist a few seasons to get back up 

You'd be writing in German or more than likely not existing if our forefathers had this same attitude. Bonkers. 

6 hours ago, Curtains said:

I maintain Curtis Davies is not the answer he’s far too slow and his distribution is poor at best. 

I think Curtis has had a pretty good season so far. I think most would agree. We understand his strengths and know his age is against him. What he brings to the squad away from the 90 mins on a Sat and Wed is priceless to a young, inexperienced squad right now and is worth the payout alone. 

There are not many more in the squad, If any, that I have more respect for right now.

6 hours ago, Curtains said:

This is one of your best threads ever @Curtains

I completely respect your opinion.

Personally,given the circumstances I think the fact that Curtis is playing for us is unbelievable,he’s a warrior.I feel good every time I see him out there.

Are we short of Tomoriesque speed at the back?Of course.

9 hours ago, ramboy63 said:

I think he would but remember both Curtis and jaghelka are playing for peanuts and he may ultimately end up being our manager if we do go down as i cant see Rooney wanting to go to Fleetwood on a cold Tuesday night in January 

I’ve been to Fleetwood in January. The North Euston do a great haddock dinner!image.png.2b144f7df9996911bc046fe74d06519d.png