Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Well that Andy Derbyshire bloke has been suggesting one of the interested parties would be able to solve the Gibson thing once takeover is agreed, so it looks like he might have been a bit ITK on this one.

It's Vladimir Putin. 

Does Middlesbrough have a cathedral? 

4 hours ago, StrawHillRam said:

Any of the three contenders would be fine with me

although CK may be just front and no substance

I agree either way we need to get something sorted now asap. If there are multi interested parties its time to see who can get the business done and dusted and seal a deal to take the club forward.

Admins proposals approved (By the creditors?)
A creditors' committee will not be established.
The Joint Administrators will be free from any liabilities in respect of any action undertaken by them, effective from the day they walk away.
All from a (virtual) meeting on 1st Dec.

The details of what the proposals were (and therefore what the creditors have agreed) are not stated, so we are 100% non-the-wiser than we were last week!  

30 minutes ago, metalsheep02 said:

So the document can now be viewed - anyone know what it means?

I have no real insight but says ‘deemed approved” - I’m sure someone with better knowledge of these things can confirm but sounds promising? 

It's a "deemed consent" decision, meaning that a meeting did not have to be held because less than 10% of the creditors in value objected to the proposed decision/Administrators proposals. 

It was made on 1st December. There's no other indication of what those proposals were. They could be a proposal for payment to the various class of creditors. They could be a decision to appoint a liquidator, although I'm doubtful that that would have passed under the deemed consent option this early in the process - but I stress it's not impossible, just unlikely IMHO. 

15 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Admins proposals approved (By the creditors?)
A creditors' committee will not be established.
The Joint Administrators will be free from any liabilities in respect of any action undertaken by them, effective from the day they walk away.
All from a (virtual) meeting on 1st Dec.

The details of what the proposals were (and therefore what the creditors have agreed) are not stated, so we are 100% non-the-wiser than we were last week!  

We may be “100% non-the-wiser than we were last week” with regard to the terms of the offer, who the preferred bidder is and if they’re willing/able to meet those terms but at least we know (it would appear) that an agreement has been reached with the creditors which I assume must include HMRC.