Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

13 minutes ago, Ramifications said:

I hope Chris Kirchner doesn't pull out of wanting to buy us. 

To go public like he has, I’d imagine CK has already reached the end of his journey with us. By all means make your feelings clear about how the deal has been conducted once it’s concluded, but when you’re waiting to be selected for a winning bid it’s not great practice. Imagine buying a house with 2 other bidders for the same price but you’re slagging off the vendor on twitter about the carpets being dirty. Not doing yourself any favours are you?

34 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

We will be expelled from the football league and have to start again, remember Rangers?  They did it so right off their debts.......

Rangers didn't have a buyer willing to pay enough, so HMRC blocked the CVA and the SPL clubs voted against letting them stay in the league. According to wikipedia. Our admins have always been confident that we'll sell for enough to clear 25% of unsecured debts so with EFL support we can do what Wigan did    If we need to. We won't need to if we get a CVA voted through 

49 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just wish I could talk to admin people and see what is the hold up I be saying same as roony just give to kircher or appley as we need this sorted now.

Assume the hold up is that the combined creditors want more than potential buyers prepared to pay. Impasse that needs fixing, somehow...