Tickets on sale

Foreveram

What the heck is going on with the tickets for Coventry?

Block 10 sold out, about 70 left in block 8 and block 9 not on sale?

Are the club seriously going to split the fans into two groups with a potentially empty block (9) in between?

I can’t help thinking that there are a lot of people waiting for block 9 because they don’t want seats right at the front of block 8.

48 minutes ago, angieram said:

You should have said, we could have sorted something. I am picking up tickets for someone on Twitter today to bring down to the match, would have happily done same for you.

As usual Angie, my disorganisation meant I didn't realise until too late. 

I haven't sorted my covid passport either but I'll remember your kind offer for the future (eg Bournemouth ?

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

What the heck is going on with the tickets for Coventry?

Block 10 sold out, about 70 left in block 8 and block 9 not on sale?

Are the club seriously going to split the fans into two groups with a potentially empty block (9) in between?

I can’t help thinking that there are a lot of people waiting for block 9 because they don’t want seats right at the front of block 8.

I’m waiting for block 9

On 30/12/2021 at 09:34, Andrew1 said:

It certainly confused me.  My lad has been begging me to take him to an away game for some time, and Stoke being close ish and we are off school and work ATM thought it was an ideal game to take him to.  But when I went of the website there was no mention of them still being on sale or even a “place holder” to suggest that you could still buy in person, so I thought ho hum, never mind.  It’s only when Mrs. Andrew1 saw it on Facebook and told me that they were still available did I go and buy tickets…

Great game to take him to.  Trust he enjoyed it. ??.

After 5 or 6 years of taking my lad to away matches, he asked me at the start of the season if it was OK if he went with his mates? “Of course it is” I said, then went back downstairs with my diary, fixture list and highlighter pens in my hand ?.

2 hours ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Great game to take him to.  Trust he enjoyed it. ??.

After 5 or 6 years of taking my lad to away matches, he asked me at the start of the season if it was OK if he went with his mates? “Of course it is” I said, then went back downstairs with my diary, fixture list and highlighter pens in my hand ?.

Just go with him and this friends then mate 

4 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Now 111

I really don’t get it. I understand that if you click on a seat it may show as sold but becomes available again if you time out or cancel but, to go from sold out to 111 available seems bizarre.

Also, unless it costs the club money to release blocks even if the seats are not sold (maybe the sale or return applies to an entire block I.e. unless you return all the seats in a block the club can’t get a refund) I don’t understand why they don’t release block 9. As it stands, there will be two blocks pretty much sold out but with a great big void (block 9) separating them.