Tickets on sale

Foreveram

Have Stoke tickets gone off sale now? Were they sold our or do you think pay on the day be available?

I know this is hard to say at the moment.

Edit: apologies have found the answer.

For anyone else interested. On sale at the ticket office until the 29th. No pay on the day available.

Edited by CollyerDCFC

23 hours ago, CollyerDCFC said:

Have Stoke tickets gone off sale now? Were they sold our or do you think pay on the day be available?

I know this is hard to say at the moment.

Edit: apologies have found the answer.

For anyone else interested. On sale at the ticket office until the 29th. No pay on the day available.

Gone off line but available to purchase from ticket office up to 29th December guessing until old out which there not far from.Think we had 3k and won’t get anymore as Stoke season ticket holders next to away end

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

Do we think forest will be a 4 or 5 away minimum with membership ?

Florist should give us around 2,000 tickets, judging how previous sales have gone I’m not sure we’ve got that many away members, although everyone usually wants to go to this one 

Am having a hissy fit over the Reading tickets. The club website has been updated to say pay on the day not available. Even now, however, information on ticketing for the game isn't listed under away games in the ticket section, only the Coventry FA Cup one is. They've put it in the 'breaking news' list so it's not apparent without scrolling through match reports, player interviews etc.

As I felt sorry for our plight at the start of the season I even became a member and one of the benefits was priority on tickets, and I can't recall getting an email, and can't find one doing a search of them, on Reading tickets and when they can be bought.

It would have been three of us going but I can't justify the time or petrol to drive to Derby to buy from our ticket office now. A right old sulk coming on as I would have bought them on Monday when up for the WBA game but made the incorrect assumption they were being left for pay on the day due to Covid uncertainties in case the game was called off.