Tickets on sale

Foreveram

Anyone know the score here?

Looking to get 2 additional tickets for Saturday (v Sheff Utd) but not showing online!

System is currently down at the ticket office, so looked at sorting online, only to find the "BUY TICKETS FOR THIS MATCH HERE" link here...
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/01/tickets-now-on-sale-for-derbys-first-home-game-of-2022-against-sheffield-united

Leads to seemingly no availability for this game here...
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/toptix/en-gb/categories/home

Assuming the game isn't a sell out, and none left!  ?‍♂️

...unless that is part of the ongoing crashed system at the ticket office?  (I was assured at the TO that online purchases remain unaffected)  ?‍♂️

EDIT:

Ignore!!!

It seems now I've logged in, Sheff utd tickets are now showing... next step is to add a new Fan ID for a mate!  

Before logging in, I was even struggling to find a link to register a new fan ID!  Shitshow!  ?

Edited by Mucker1884

A bit of advice, I tend to be on my own so no problem buying a ticket for myself - Trying to buy one for my other half for Birmingham and getting this message:- "Sales to this event are limited  to 1 tickets per event per history per item owner" Any advice? Cheers

1 minute ago, Mihangel said:

A bit of advice, I tend to be on my own so no problem buying a ticket for myself - Trying to buy one for my other half for Birmingham and getting this message:- "Sales to this event are limited  to 1 tickets per event per history per item owner" Any advice? Cheers

You need to set up a customer id for your other half - one ticket per fan id.

Once setup you can link the 2 accounts together, which means you can then buy 2 tickets on the one login - you just need to assign a ticket to each fan id.

11 minutes ago, Carnero said:

You need to set up a customer id for your other half - one ticket per fan id.

Once setup you can link the 2 accounts together, which means you can then buy 2 tickets on the one login - you just need to assign a ticket to each fan id.

Brilliant, thanks very much - First time other half will be at PPS in an age, cheers!

Just now, Foreveram said:

Already more tickets sold for the Birmingham game than the last home game against Sheffield Utd. It would be a massive statement if we could get close to a sell out live on sky

Just bought the seat next to me, which is always unoccupied.  Not sure my wife really wants to come and if not, willing to donate to anyone who cannot afford to go.