Tickets on sale

Foreveram

On 11/02/2022 at 22:56, SamUltraRam said:

Only about 5,000 home tickets left for next Saturdays game against Peterborough with one whole week to go

(bad news is Peterborough have only shifted about 600 tickets so far)

Well home ends are looking to be sold out.

Still over 2750 tickets left when I last looked.

Wonder if the community trust tickets been allocated in that already,  or if the 500 they giving away will come off that total.

I'd be surprised if Peterborough didn't at least half fill the away end, massive game and not particularly far to go.

1 hour ago, Rich84 said:

Still over 2750 tickets left when I last looked.

Wonder if the community trust tickets been allocated in that already,  or if the 500 they giving away will come off that total.

I'd be surprised if Peterborough didn't at least half fill the away end, massive game and not particularly far to go.

And they get to escape Peterborough for the day

1 hour ago, Eatonram said:

Would be a brilliant achievement to be the highest Champ gate of the day again....Over 30K would be immense but would prob need Peterborough to sell 1500

According to someone on their forum, they'd sold around 1600 as of yesterday morning.

2 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Every home game from now ought to be capacity. 

That's optimistic, given that everyone's utility bills have just gone through the roof, prices are rising generally. Absolutely no-one outside of the PL is filling their stadiums every week, even those with higher than the average away fan allocations.

Anything over 26,000 home fans in the current climate is damn good imo.