Tickets on sale

Foreveram

45 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

3143 left online as of 1600 today.

3105 left as of 4.45pm today, so circa 1 ticket sold every minute. Google tells me there's 5565 minutes until kick off, that's enough to flog the rest! A lot of blocks with under 10 tickets in each. The major block is still North upper block A, and the lower block A.

9 hours ago, SamUltraRam said:

Biggest Championship attendance this season is

29,832 Middlesbrough 2–0 Nottingham Forest (26 December 2021)

Let's beat that

In amongst 30,000 smogs and gumps.........this is a vision of hell

Edited by BriggRam

4 hours ago, RhylRam said:

Anyone know if the ticket office is open on Sunday and if so what time it opens 

I know open 6 days monday to saturday they are normal open match days only thing you can do is ring them up to ask them or twitter dcfc ticket office.

I read some comments from Birmingham fans where although there are no away tickets showing as available, they don't trust their ticketing system (think it might be Ticketmaster).

Good effort by them to sell out (assuming they have) because they've got some serious issues with their owners too, in fact some are thinking of joining us on the march

1 hour ago, WystonRam said:

2331 left as of this morning. (Wonder if any Brum fans have purchased in the home end too )

This question seems to be asked regularly when visiting tickets sell out fairly quickly but I don’t think it ever amounts to much. Maybe there’ll be a handful. As long as they behave I don’t mind too much. A couple of seasons ago I sat with the home supporters at Villa Park (possible because of my Birmingham post code). It wasn’t the “4:0 down by half time” game but I don’t remember anything to cheer from a Derby point of view.