Song for Mel - after the final whistle only

Red Ram

To the tune of "he's one of our own" as that seems the ruined simplest way to make the point.

"He's broken our hearts,
He's ruined our club,
Mel Morris,
You've ducked it all up"

Appreciate that this won't be a universally popular suggestion but given the complete failure to take any degree of responsibility for this situation in the official club statement, we need to let Mel know that we're not going to fall for his attempt to blame everything and everyone apart from himself.

Today is our chance best chance to do this as we'll inevitably be the centre of media attention.

2 minutes ago, Red Ram said:

To the tune of "he's one of our own" as that seems the ruined simplest way to make the point.

"He's broken our hearts,
He's ruined our club,
Mel Morris,
You've ducked it all up"

Appreciate that this won't be a universally popular suggestion but given the complete failure to take any degree of responsibility for this situation in the official club statement, we need to let Mel know that we're not going to fall for his attempt to blame everything and everyone apart from himself.

Today is our chance best chance to do this as we'll inevitably be the centre of media attention.

Let’ not. As you say, we’ll be at the centre of media attention today so let’s take the chance to show nothing but support for the team we love and what exceptional fans we are (as we did in that 11 point season).

I don't see any use to kick a man that is down. Ok, he is incompetent as an owner but not on purpose. I think he is as down as I am if not more. It would be better to support the lads and concentrate on the next season.

Here we come Morecambe, here we come.