Mel Morris

Sean

20 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

There is no fight, some on here think MM can do no wrong and walk on water as others can see his faults and failings

I agree with you mate, Mel has ripped this club apart, he has got alot more wrong than he has got right in my opinion, and the sooner he is gone the better , and then hopefully  the mighty Rams can rebuild again. 

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Had you been MM what action would you have advocated?

What on earth on you on about, why would i advocate anything,i made a reply to a post that said the pub staff had been told to keep quiet,all i asked was why had they been told to keep quiet,was there something to hide? 

18 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

What on earth on you on about, why would i advocate anything,i made a reply to a post that said the pub staff had been told to keep quiet,all i asked was why had they been told to keep quiet,was there something to hide? 

I'm asking what action you would have taken in relation to the whole situation. 

Wondering how you would have handled everything.

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

I'm asking what action you would have taken in relation to the whole situation. 

Wondering how you would have handled everything.

Why do you keep asking that,it has no relevance,i just wondered why the pub staff had been told to keep quiet that's all. How would you have handled it?

16 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Had you been MM what action would you have advocated?

Personally from the point of the Buisness I would of built a case for Gross Misconduct, Bringing the club in to disrepute and failing to carry out his duties.  

Club Captain, Goes out drinks too much and doesn't sort the younger members of the team out before a major catastrophe, Gets himself injured in the process and unable to fulfil his Contract needs.

His career is not over as he now has a contract as a footballer. I would of negotiated a smaller contract whilst recovering, If that could not of been reached, I would of offer redundancy.

Kicking him out of the club is Gregorian with no final payment in all his years of service, But the rate could of been agreed before sacking him. You can't sack one person and not the other 2 when he was not in charge of the vehicle.   

As for MM it's not just a failing in the Keogh case... 

EFL Case is a failing. 

Embargo case for 18 Months is a failing

Making Fans sign an NDA is a failing

Signing and sacking Numerus managers is a failing. 

Handling of The fake Sheiks is a failing. 

Lying to the fans is a failing

Buying players and selling them at a fraction of the price is a failing (That hurt his own money)

Refusing to speak to the Fans is a failing. 

The ticket office operation is a failing. 

Not providing HMRC accounts is a failing.

How anyone can think that his tenure has not been a failing I will never know. Yes he invested in the Club and I feel sorry for him but at the end of the day he can't sell the club to anyone as it's under an embargo with no sign of an end. He cannot sit there with Radio silence when the fans are still turning up every week to support that dross, when your local radio aren't even being told what's going on you know there is an issue somewhere. He needs to front it now and move on, The deafly silence is worse than what we are facing with the EFL. 

3 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Personally from the point of the Buisness I would of built a case for Gross Misconduct, Bringing the club in to disrepute and failing to carry out his duties.  

Club Captain, Goes out drinks too much and doesn't sort the younger members of the team out before a major catastrophe, Gets himself injured in the process and unable to fulfil his Contract needs.

His career is not over as he now has a contract as a footballer. I would of negotiated a smaller contract whilst recovering, If that could not of been reached, I would of offer redundancy.

Kicking him out of the club is Gregorian with no final payment in all his years of service, But the rate could of been agreed before sacking him. You can't sack one person and not the other 2 when he was not in charge of the vehicle.   

As for MM it's not just a failing in the Keogh case... 

EFL Case is a failing. 

Embargo case for 18 Months is a failing

Making Fans sign an NDA is a failing

Signing and sacking Numerus managers is a failing. 

Handling of The fake Sheiks is a failing. 

Lying to the fans is a failing

Buying players and selling them at a fraction of the price is a failing (That hurt his own money)

Refusing to speak to the Fans is a failing. 

The ticket office operation is a failing. 

Not providing HMRC accounts is a failing.

How anyone can think that his tenure has not been a failing I will never know. Yes he invested in the Club and I feel sorry for him but at the end of the day he can't sell the club to anyone as it's under an embargo with no sign of an end. He cannot sit there with Radio silence when the fans are still turning up every week to support that dross, when your local radio aren't even being told what's going on you know there is an issue somewhere. He needs to front it now and move on, The deafly silence is worse than what we are facing with the EFL. 

Don't forget the fact that when he took over we were £15M in debt with a ground to call our own. Now it is around £50M with no ground or training facilities to call our own. Brilliant.

2 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

Why do you keep asking that,it has no relevance,i just wondered why the pub staff had been told to keep quiet that's all. How would you have handled it?

Of course it has relevance.

If you're going to slate someone for a decision then surely you must have, what you think, was a more plausible alternative.

1 hour ago, atherstoneram said:

Don't forget the fact that when he took over we were £15M in debt with a ground to call our own. Now it is around £50M with no ground or training facilities to call our own. Brilliant.

Source for the £50m.

We have a long leasehold on the ground.

We have never owned the training facilities. 

5 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

I would have imagined then if that was the case the club should have advised Lawrence not to attend the days team building exercise so that can be seen as a failing on the club by letting him attend

They have a duty of care or,where you are concerned money over rides everything. 

Not sure about that one.  You can't join us for a meal at lunchtime because you have a mental health issue at the moment.  That's another players union involvement right there.

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

3 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

I’m not a MM hater but you can’t really argue with that. Good summary but perhaps we could add that the squad is also worth less…