Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

52 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Really? Because it’s seems if you had multiple bids then Quantuma might have something more for the EFL than a bag of excuses. 

Whatever happens the lack of communication is absolutely disgraceful. You fans, the EFL, your creditors all deserve to know what’s happening. 

I imagine all bids have been massively undercut on the asking price. All bidders being carpet-bagging chancers. 

On 02/03/2022 at 13:31, GenBr said:

How have you reached that conclusion?

As soon as the boro and wycombe issues were resolved we've had multiple final bids been submitted. 

Not sure Wycombe has been resolved, has it? 

Hardly been mentioned since that Friday Fist-Bump between The Big Bald Baddie & Curly Sue.  ?‍♂️

There's still plenty of time and plenty of opportunity for Rams fans to find something to smile about before the season's out... and I strongly suspect it will be due to events at or around the play offs.  I'd venture to say I'm quite looking forward to it.  Will make for some light relief, and take our minds (temporarily) off our own troubles.

#don'tletusdowngumps

11 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Yeah, we all know how they "fight" TIL the end.

Stoke 4 notts forest 1

Mother of all the ducking bottle jobs. ???

"Come on lads, it's the last league game. We only have 3 points advantage and 5 goal cushion, we can make it to the playoffs if we fight TIL the end!"

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Edited by Dimmu

21 hours ago, Crewton said:

This week's "clutching at straws" post is a doozy :

Screenshot_20220306-192518-01.jpeg

18.  That's Bielik and Lawrence then plus 200k for Byrne . Number 1 we haven't' paid for Bielik according to them, so can't have it both ways and number 2 that's not 18 million combined as Lawrence wasn't 8 million and Bielik hits 10 million if we ever win the intergalactic Vogon Highway trophy..