Who will be our first signing?

RoyMac5

We wont sign anyone.

If Mel has the balls to sit in a meeting and tell the attendees with a straight face that he is disappointed that managers chose to ask for new signings rather than play more kids, I honestly dont think he will mind the flack he will get from not signing anyone.

When he said he will join in with any Mel Out chants, to me says a bit of him actually enjoys it.

1 hour ago, Hathersage Ram said:

I think you need a reality check, as these first couple of games could give us a head start or continue our spiralling form from last season. Typical nonsense from head in the sand brigade

I've been called many things before, most unrepeatable on a family message board, but never head in sand. I'd respectfully suggest the season won't be done and dusted by the end of August. I'd would be nice to get a couple over the line today, but it won't make or break the season was my point.

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

We wont sign anyone.

If Mel has the balls to sit in a meeting and tell the attendees with a straight face that he is disappointed that managers chose to ask for new signings rather than play more kids, I honestly dont think he will mind the flack he will get from not signing anyone.

When he said he will join in with any Mel Out chants, to me says a bit of him actually enjoys it.

Yes totally agree i think Mel as thrown the towel in, we are nailed on to be relegated without at least a couple of freebie signings,we havent even got a first choice centre back for crying out loud,Mel deserves everything he gets if he lets this club go down,lets see how much were worth sat in Mid table in league one with 12000 fans spread out in the stadium .

Absolute disgrace 

6 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

I've been called many things before, most unrepeatable on a family message board, but never head in sand. I'd respectfully suggest the season won't be done and dusted by the end of August. I'd would be nice to get a couple over the line today, but it won't make or break the season was my point.

And I respectfully disagree, if the points could be gained in our first couple of games. Twofold advantage - Builds confidence and consigns last seasons diabolical ending to history and secondly maybe the difference between staying up or not!

2 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

And I respectfully disagree, if the points could be gained in our first couple of games. Twofold advantage - Builds confidence and consigns last seasons diabolical ending to history and secondly maybe the difference between staying up or not!

our early season is most likely to see us pitched against relegation candidates, not games to give up on lightly