Academy Thread 21/22

Shadowplay

58 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

They sent me an email this morning with a unique code to redeem. Only has to be done once 

Thanks for the heads up, found my invite in promotions, would've missed it without your post.

Has anybody been able to redeem their Voucher Code for the U23s games on Rams TV? I’ve tried to follow the instructions in the email but I cannot see the ‘Buy Now’ image the instructions refer to.

I wondered if you couldn’t do it until the day of the first game but the instructions clearly say to redeem the voucher before the day of the match.

Instructions

• To access your free U23s RamsTV subscription you will need to login and redeem your code:
  • Login to your dcfc.co.uk website account
  • Login using your email address and password that you use for dcfc.co.uk
  • Click on the Rams TV tab at the top of the page

[I got this far, but then couldn't see the Buy Now image]

• Then the Buy Now image where you can then enter your voucher number

Your RamsTV access code is personal to you and the code only needs to be redeemed once.

Please redeem your code before the day of the match and login early before the match to avoid any inconvenience.

Tagged: @Forevaram @Rev @RoyMac5 @Ghost of Clough

Edited by Stuniverse

54 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I paid for my membership on the 27th of July and got the email this morning 

Oh duck! I just paid for mine. ?

Potentially quite some time before I get to try @Stuniverse

When I looked before buying the membership there was the ability to buy via 'audio' or 'monthly' subs and a place to enter code. 

Here? Derby County » Join the action (streamamg.com) I thought there was a similar link/way to that link in the membership section - but my memory is poor.

Edited by RoyMac5

22 minutes ago, Rample said:

Does anybody have any info on last weeks 4-2 friendly win v Norwich. Only info I can find is via Norwich

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2021/august/match-report-for-Derby-u18s--vs-norwich-city-on-07-aug-21/

"The hosts then took the lead once more with a header from a corner, before Joe Duffy smashed the ball into the top corner to reduce the arrears again.

After half-time, Derby made it 3-2 by capitalising on a cross into City’s 18-yard box.

County then added their fourth from a corner kick in the 87th minute."

Some interesting scoring - (a penno), then from 2 corners and a cross?

59 minutes ago, Stuniverse said:

Middlesbrough U18s v Derby County U18s.

If this link is correct then sub Ben Houston is a name I don’t recognise. Think they’ve got Robinson and Kain’s positions mixed up as well:

Kain Ryan a central defender, Darren Robinson a central midfielder. Ben Houston must be the substitute goalkeeper.

0-1 at HT - Marko Borkovic scoring for the young Rams.

Edited by Stuniverse

1 hour ago, Stuniverse said:

Middlesbrough U18s v Derby County U18s.

If this link is correct then sub Ben Houston is a name I don’t recognise. Think they’ve got Robinson and Kain’s positions mixed up as well:

https://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2021/08/14/england/premier-academy-league/middlesbrough-fc-under-18-academy/Derby-county-fc-under-18-academy/3587689/

Roberts

Brailsford   Rutt   Ryan   Moloney

Robinson   Sebagabo

Borkovic   Kelly   Davies

Eze

Good to see Borkovic back. Struggled with injuries last season but creates and scores so many when fit.

No idea who Houston is. Thompson was the GK on the bench recently. Maybe he's the 2nd U16 we have and we're rotating them?