Academy Thread 21/22

Shadowplay

2 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Now that it costs to watch, has the quality improved to justify such?............plus I think I've probably had more fun trying to log on and watch the game on every gadget in the house, I'm going to try logging on to the kettle next and then I'm off to do something less boring instead...........goodbye the U23's, it was a pleasure whilst it lasted.

Surely I'll still get to see the highlights of the game on Rams TV later on or tomorrow etc, or are they charging for that also?

I haven’t paid a thing and I’m watching lol 

1 hour ago, Owen87ITK said:

Been pinged. 

38 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Both Clarke and Plange, or just Plange?

7 minutes ago, Owen87ITK said:

Both. Think they live together. 

I'd suggest it's unprofessional for any Derby players to be using the Covid app and risk being pinged at the moment. Surely all the players are tested regularly for actual Covid? Why voluntarily put yourself in a position where you may have to take 10 days off when, if you were infected, you'd show on a test anyway.

The app is outdated and no longer useful. Official guidance has already changed so that you no longer have to isolate if pinged if you're double-jabbed. All the players will surely shortly have had their second jabs if not already. Continuing to use the app at this point is pointless.