Academy Thread 21/22

Shadowplay

On 20/07/2021 at 19:09, dcfcreece1601 said:

Where is Duncan? Doesn't seem to get a look into either team? How is he to improve without actually playing games ?

Improve work rate and attitude in training first and foremost

42 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Serious question , have you seen him training to know what his attitude and work rate are like ? 

Absolutely not, just being deliberately antagonistic. Just got a massive feeling that there’s something going on there - just like Marriott 

3 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Think @Ghost of Clough or @Stuniverse are the ones most likely to know 

I’m not aware of anything, @Reggie Greenwood.

Bobby Duncan is in a group including Jack Stretton (injured?), Louie Watson (injured?), Jordan Brown, Tyree Wilson, Connor Dixon, Dylan Williams and Olamide Ibrahim who haven’t featured in any pre-season game at first-team or U23 / U18 level yet.

I think I saw somewhere that Watson and Stretton had picked up knocks but I can’t find it now. It’s possible they could all have knocks but I’ve not seen anything mentioned about the others.

Edited by Stuniverse

20 minutes ago, Stuniverse said:

I’m not aware of anything, @Reggie Greenwood.

Bobby Duncan is in a group including Jack Stretton (injured?), Louie Watson (injured?), Jordan Brown, Tyree Wilson, Connor Dixon, Dylan Williams and Olamide Ibrahim who haven’t featured in any pre-season game at first-team or U23 / U18 level yet.

I think I saw somewhere that Watson and Stretton had picked up knocks but I can’t find it now. It’s possible they could all have knocks but I’ve not seen anything mentioned about the others.

Yes, I also saw the Watson and Stretton piece but nothing on Duncan. My excitement after his bang average Spanish videos is now waning ?

1 hour ago, Igor Igor Whats the Score? said:

Yes, I also saw the Watson and Stretton piece but nothing on Duncan. My excitement after his bang average Spanish videos is now waning ?

He may have found his way to the normal home for the North Wests forgotten and bewildered football wonderkids.  I'll give them a ring and see if he's been spotted wandering around outside.

image.png.be34663e5fdb9fa29ac52e2499350e0f.png

21 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Duncan deleted everything Derby related off his Instagram. Is he off?

Really wouldn't surprise me, it's certainly not worked out for him. From supposed attitude problems to injuries, it's disappointing but not that unexpected.

@RoyMac5 the non-established players that are currently making up part of the 23 are:

McDonald, Watson, J.Brown, Hutchinson, Ebosele & Stretton.

The two I certainly wouldn't sell are are Ebosele & Stretton.

Edited by Carnero
"wouldn't not would!!!" ?