Academy Thread 21/22

Shadowplay

43 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I keep getting the message that Currently not broadcasting video will play once broadcasting starts.

And a car alarm keeps going off outside, which is also doing my head in!

I take it you have to pay the £40 Membership cost, to watch the U23's now...............oh well have we scored yet?

Just now, Inverurie Ram said:

I take it you have to pay the £40 Membership cost, to watch the U23's now...............oh well have we scored yet?

Or the Rams Lite £30 or audio stream £5/month

But give them quite some time to send you the code out, there's a shortage of carrier pigeons!

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Or the monthly video subscription (for those who watch outside the UK)

Scotland not yet outside the UK ? But yeah.

Good to hear that Foulkes is playing well, when he didn't appear after pre-season I feared we'd lost him. #COYR

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, OohMartWright said:

Goalless at half-time. Brighton look bigger and stronger and are out-muscling our boys, with a few nasty challenges thrown in for good measure. Our keeper has been by far the best player on the pitch.

Agree with that. BHA do look the better side. Although they have Molumby in centre mid who’s a full ROI international and played 40 odd Championship games for Millwall and Preston on loan 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Or the Rams Lite £30 or audio stream £5/month

But give them quite some time to send you the code out, there's a shortage of carrier pigeons!

Now that it costs to watch, has the quality improved to justify such?............plus I think I've probably had more fun trying to log on and watch the game on every gadget in the house, I'm going to try logging on to the kettle next and then I'm off to do something less boring instead...........goodbye the U23's, it was a pleasure whilst it lasted.

Surely I'll still get to see the highlights of the game on Rams TV later on or tomorrow etc, or are they charging for that also?