Academy Thread 21/22

Shadowplay

1 minute ago, Srg said:

More like playing for the u23s

They don't play until Saturday, so nah! ?? 

I've just looked at the fixtures for the U23s and it says the three August ones are on RamsTV, does anyone think this is to encourage us to buy a DCFC membership? Or did it always say in advance whether they were being shown?

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I've just looked at the fixtures for the U23s and it says the three August ones are on RamsTV, does anyone think this is to encourage us to buy a DCFC membership? Or did it always say in advance whether they were being shown?

Last season the vast majority of U23 games were on RamsTV but, I think, that was due to the pandemic as it had not been the case previously when games were open to the public.

5 minutes ago, Stuniverse said:

Last season the vast majority of U23 games were on RamsTV but, I think, that was due to the pandemic as it had not been the case previously when games were open to the public.

Yeah, I meant specifically that they announced them in advance. I sort of remember we weren't told until a short while before the match previously? But anyway I'll be buying my DCFC membership to enable me to watch the U23 games.

22 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah, I meant specifically that they announced them in advance. I sort of remember we weren't told until a short while before the match previously? But anyway I'll be buying my DCFC membership to enable me to watch the U23 games.

They updated the page when they had confirmation RamsTV would be showing it - usually no more than 1 month in advance iirc

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Have DCFC said it will only be viewable if you have DCFC membership?

18 minutes ago, Stuniverse said:

Have DCFC said it will only be viewable if you have DCFC membership?

Options:

"RamsTV aims to provide live coverage for Derby County U23s matches where possible. Matches that are available to stream live will be advertised on the U23s fixture list.

To view U23s games live on RamsTV you must be one of the following:

RamsTV Monthly Video Subscriber – These can be purchased HERE
RamsTV Monthly Audio subscriber - These can be purchased HERE
DCFC Membership Holder - Please note if you are a membership holder, you will be emailed a voucher code that needs to be redeemed HERE before viewing.

There will be NO pay-per-view option for U23s fixtures."

RamsTV - FAQs - Derby County (dcfc.co.uk)

Someone posted about it on the DCFC membershipe thread a few days ago.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

To view U23s games live on RamsTV you must be one of the following:

RamsTV Monthly Video Subscriber – These can be purchased HERE
RamsTV Monthly Audio subscriber - These can be purchased HERE
DCFC Membership Holder - Please note if you are a membership holder, you will be emailed a voucher code that needs to be redeemed HERE before viewing.

Thanks, @RoyMac5. Looks like I’ll be purchasing a DCFC Membership then.

Edited by Stuniverse