How are you all?

Day

How am I ?  I'm the same now as I was before the pandemic, a grumpy old barsteward. I'm still bewildered that there was enough people that believed the lies told by Johnson and his cronies and vote for them. I'm still convinced Southgate isn't the right person to manage the England football team. I'm still certain that leaving the EU is the biggest mistake this country has made. I'm still sure I'll never fit into a pair of 32" waist jeans again. I'm still worried that all the major world governments aren't taking global warming seriously. I'm still convinced we'll never win the  Eurovision song contest again. But most importantly I'm still a Rams fan and one day we'll be back at the top.

So again how I'm I ? I'm great, thank you

On the contrary i think its coming home. Brexit was the best decision the country made and the right party runs the country. To top it off i still fit in a size 32! 

Not sure Derby will ever make it back though so based on that.. could be better!

Not removing posts as @1of4 is a grumpy old barsteward as it is, but if there is anymore Brexit for and against posts past this one, I will be launching them into cyberspace. 

We don’t do politics on this forum, as members can’t behave themselves.

I’m alright, looking forward to the summer. Weathers good, England have a fair chance in the Euros and  Derby can’t lose until August. My family is healthy, I’m going a little greyer but I think it looks distinguished so onto a bright and happy future. COYR ???

53 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I’m alright, looking forward to the summer. Weathers good, England have a fair chance in the Euros and  Derby can’t lose until August. My family is healthy, I’m going a little greyer but I think it looks distinguished so onto a bright and happy future. COYR ???

I started using the 'Distinguished' descriptor for my greying pate from my early 30's. The next stage, of course, is the old 'Grass doesn't grow on a busy street' one. I've been using that now for the last 15 years - which, coincidentally, is as long as The Memsahib has been saying "An empty barn needs no thatch".

Basically, you can't win.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I started using the 'Distinguished' descriptor for my greying pate from my early 30's. The next stage, of course, is the old 'Grass doesn't grow on a busy street' one. I've been using that now for the last 15 years - which, coincidentally, is as long as The Memsahib has been saying "An empty barn needs no thatch".

Basically, you can't win.

What your saying is It’s down hill from here now isn’t it Eddie ?

Edited by TexasRam

1 hour ago, TexasRam said:

I often wonder when I go for a haircut where all the grey hair on the floor has come from, as it can't be mine!

About to return my ring doorbell too, as it makes light brown look silvery somehow!

4 hours ago, Rev said:

I often wonder when I go for a haircut where all the grey hair on the floor has come from, as it can't be mine!

About to return my ring doorbell too, as it makes light brown look silvery somehow!

The first time they offer to tidy your eyebrows at a hairdressers is the time you realise youths for someone else.  After that it's a one way trip to home clipper city, a rapidly decreasing hairline and a grade 1 all over.

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

The first time they offer to tidy your eyebrows at a hairdressers is the time you realise youths for someone else.  After that it's a one way trip to home clipper city, a rapidly decreasing hairline and a grade 1 all over.

I stopped going to the barbers when they started charging me more for a search fee than the actual hair cut. ?‍?

21 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I asked for “something for the weekend”, and they offered me a bloody lawnmower!  ?