Bets on the Rams

Jimbo Ram

At the start of the season my pain in the the A cousin, a Dirties supporter, offered me two bets, £100 a piece. He bet that his Dirties would finish the season closer to the top 6 than the bottom 6 and the opposite for the Rams, ie we would finish closer to the bottom 6. I took him up on both bets and with the Dirties looking on to beat Saints it’s £200 down the drain ? My son did counter that by betting on Preston, Brum and the Swans to beat us and so won nearly £180. Has anyone else won or lost bets on the Rams this season ?

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

At the start of the season my pain in the the A cousin, a Dirties supporter, offered me two bets, £100 a piece. He bet that his Dirties would finish the season closer to the top 6 than the bottom 6 and the opposite for the Rams, ie we would finish closer to the bottom 6. I took him up on both bets and with the Dirties looking on to beat Saints it’s £200 down the drain ? My son did counter that by betting on Preston, Brum and the Swans to beat us and so won nearly £180. Has anyone else won or lost bets on the Rams this season ?

A lot of folk chase their losses. You just take you son's winnings. Genius! 

15 hours ago, bimmerman said:

I bet on Derby going down and lost. Oh well?

We were evens or better with most betting houses - for a team that had lost six games on the bounce that was a remarkable offer. And, had it been left in our own hands, it would have paid out.

19 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

My mates a florist fan , had the usual 100 pound bet that we finish above them , oh well , get it back next season , COYR

I would think very carefully about repeating the bet.......think what you could spend the money on instead....

3 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

We were evens or better with most betting houses - for a team that had lost six games on the bounce that was a remarkable offer. And, had it been left in our own hands, it would have paid out.

I put it on at the end of last season..

Ever the optimist