A message from the top

Rammy03

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lander said:

Im waiting for the actions, they speak much louder than the words.

You know, I was going to say, “a classy statement - accepting this year hasn’t been acceptable, recognising the fans and offering an apology” and wondering how long it would take for someone to post a negative view. It seems to have taken you less than a minute.

2 minutes ago, Lander said:

Im waiting for the actions, they speak much louder than the words.

The actions will happen over the course of weeks, months even years.

Fans have been calling for an update from the club. That has been acknowledged by this statement. Hopefully, we will soon get to hear more details of the plans for moving forwards.

This is a start to opening that communication....a good thing.

I like that. Now, we know talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words but I’m pleased that someone thought it a good idea to put that out.

I’m very pleased the efforts of those at the ground yesterday was recognised. Hey, maybe that’s why the players went outside after the game, not for finishing 22nd, to thank the supporters for their encouragement. Who’d be embarrassed by that ? ?‍♂️

The words of MM. I heard he personally apologised to some fans outside PP yesterday for “ the season you’ve had to endure”.

I hope the Club can all get together soon - perhaps a Fans Forum to explain what’s in store for next season. I don’t know why but I have a great sense of optimism for us next year. 

1 minute ago, rammieib said:

What a pointless club statement.

Something that's true in all walks of life is that when people say that communication isn't good enough, all we ask is that you talk to us etc etc, what they actually mean is 'tell us what we want to hear'....

I'm hopeful but not at all confident that this announcement and our survival will be enough to quieten the various 'fans' groups and vocal knobs on here and Twitter.

Archived