A message from the top

Rammy03

I don't understand the negativity towards the statement, its basically saying i know its not been good enough, but we will endevour to make it right, watch this space.

Seems fine by me, obviously today is not the time for going into specifics, but acknowledging the fact its not good enough is a positive statement in my opinion.

I feel better having read that than if they hadnt posted anything at all.

7 minutes ago, MrPlinkett said:

I don't understand the negativity towards the statement, its basically saying i know its not been good enough, but we will endevour to make it right, watch this space.

Seems fine by me, obviously today is not the time for going into specifics, but acknowledging the fact its not good enough is a positive statement in my opinion.

I feel better having read that than if they hadnt posted anything at all.

Sadly, it seems some look for any opportunity to criticise the club.

"We want communication from the club, we demand communication from the club, we deserve communication from the club, we are entitled to communication from the club"

*communication from the club*

"Actions speak louder than words"

Some of our fans deserve nothing.

Edited by angieram
Swear filter is there for a reason.

I think the point is - hopefully this statement is just the beginning of things heading back in a positive direction.

In terms of communication with the fans and real action taken place in the summer to ensure the right recruitment, the right coaching staff and the right players are at the club for match day one of next season to make sure we are at least competitive next season - cause this season was beyond awful. Maybe the waghorn penalty really is the turning point, something we can pinpoint in about 5 years as to we wouldn’t be where we are without that goal. Here’s to hoping! 

28 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

The words of MM. I heard he personally apologised to some fans outside PP yesterday for “ the season you’ve had to endure”.

I hope the Club can all get together soon - perhaps a Fans Forum to explain what’s in store for next season. I don’t know why but I have a great sense of optimism for us next year. 

Mmmm, sausages.

6 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Good to read, but needs to be the start of regular good communication. If it’s radio silence for another month then that would be not good.

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE. This time next year we’ll be in the playoffs. @me and ?.

Typical negative Derby fans. We're going up as champions!

30 minutes ago, rammieib said:

What a pointless club statement.

Got to say I agree, the club is in dire straits and an apology isn't good enough. Mel has ruined our club but with the best intentions. I will happily drive mel and Rooney to wherever they want to go.

1 minute ago, EdinRam said:

Got to say I agree, the club is in dire straits and an apology isn't good enough. Mel has ruined our club but with the best intentions. I will happily drive mel and Rooney to wherever they want to go.

Is it possible to drive to the Premier League?