Good luck from the Seaside

seasider56

2 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

To be fair he was wrongly sacked and the two who were driving effectively got away with it, so yes he was unwise but treated badly. 

Agree with this. Should have either all gone, or all been given the maximum fine and embarrassed into as much community service as possible. 
Think it’s a joke that Lawrence is club captain. 

i think Keogh will get abuse, but personally I would like to see us completely blank him.
I dare say he’ll come over at the end and I’ll turn my back.

Regards

Gangway D from the terrace 

On 07/05/2021 at 21:37, seasider56 said:

Good luck Rams against The Massive ,hope you stay up .

Your fans were some of the most fervant in our fight against the Oystons, hope to see  you in the Championship next season. 

pool and rams.jpg

One of my favourite photos. Good meet that day..

Yes remember well re Oyston. It was a night game if i recall when the protests were pretty much early days. A group of us saw the commotion outside main entrance and stayed for a good 10 minutes joining in with you guys. This carried on over the years both at your place and at Pride Park when we joined in numerous times..

17 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Respects to Blackpool. 
But who are the massive?

Its a bit of football banter ,its when one of their  fans said we are a big club in fact we are massive and it seems to have stuck.

Edited by seasider56

2 hours ago, seasider56 said:

Thanks for this,  Nice to read a balanced and understanding assessment of our situation. Makes a change from the vitriol we seemed to have been receiving from other rival fans who are not as well informed.  Be good to see an article like this in the national press.

Edited by Wistaston Ram

On 08/12/2021 at 22:31, Gritstone Ram said:

Always had a mistake in him. If he does play I hope he has one in him on Saturday. I doubt he will against us.
I think our ex owner blamed him for the drink driving debacle because he was in one of the cars and he was the club captain. Got badly injured and may not be the player he was. 
I suspect our fans like Keogh more than our ex owner. 

I liked Keogh when he played for us.

I think he got a raw deal after the crash.

He was the least culpable of the terrible trio yet was punished as if it was all his fault!

4 hours ago, seasider56 said:

That is what football is all about! The genuine fans really do feel for other clubs supporters predicament. Forget the odd tossers who will always see the bad and never the good. Really impressed by this and hope Blackpool can achieve their ambitions. Up the Rams!