Good luck from the Seaside

seasider56

10 hours ago, seasider56 said:

Cracking read @seasider56 and one of the best takes on our predicament I've seen.  Icing on the cake would've been a reference to the ridiculous claims by Wycombe and Boro ?.  That said, hats off to your supporters trust. ?

8 hours ago, Brammie Steve said:

I liked Keogh when he played for us.

I think he got a raw deal after the crash.

He was the least culpable of the terrible trio yet was punished as if it was all his fault!

He was club captain.

wanted his 2million, but too tight to pay for a taxi or too drunk to walk the short distance home.

he should have put a stop to the whole sorry saga.

9 minutes ago, Boycie said:

He was club captain.

wanted his 2million, but too tight to pay for a taxi or too drunk to walk the short distance home.

he should have put a stop to the whole sorry saga.

I'll not join in the abuse despite agreeing with you purely because as a player, he gave everything on the pitch for us for many seasons.

I won't boo or cheer, probably just stand slightly aloof, arms folded and give him a steely glare.

19 hours ago, seasider56 said:

A remarkably concise and clear review of how we got to where we are...thanks for sharing that! The local press could take note, never mind the dirt-raking nationals. 

Appreciate the call within it for support.

Blackpool have shown it's OK to take a few steps back to move forward eventually. We will be return stronger and hopefully we will take our medicine with the good grace your club managed.