Good luck from the Seaside

seasider56

• 7 months later...

Greetings Rams from The Seaside ,well we are here and looking forward to Saturday ,will go for a draw as we seem to be in a bit of a bad run at the moment .

Also who is the guy who looks after your SUPER RAMS flag ,would'nt mind a meet up again its been a few years since we met to do that pic. 

58 minutes ago, seasider56 said:

Greetings Rams from The Seaside ,well we are here and looking forward to Saturday ,will go for a draw as we seem to be in a bit of a bad run at the moment .

Also who is the guy who looks after your SUPER RAMS flag ,would'nt mind a meet up again its been a few years since we met to do that pic. 

@seasider56 the guy who looks after the SUPER RAMS flag is @therams69

1 hour ago, seasider56 said:

How is Keogh performing? Not sure what response he will get from the fans. I will give him a clap yes a clap not the clap. I think we are a lot worse off without him. I doubt we could afford his wages now.

4 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

How is Keogh performing? Not sure what response he will get from the fans. I will give him a clap yes a clap not the clap. I think we are a lot worse off without him. I doubt we could afford his wages now.

He got dogs abuse first couple of games and then he started to win the fans over and has been playing well but got injured ,he was sub last week so may be playing on Saturday . 

8 minutes ago, seasider56 said:

He got dogs abuse first couple of games and then he started to win the fans over and has been playing well but got injured ,he was sub last week so may be playing on Saturday . 

Always had a mistake in him. If he does play I hope he has one in him on Saturday. I doubt he will against us.
I think our ex owner blamed him for the drink driving debacle because he was in one of the cars and he was the club captain. Got badly injured and may not be the player he was. 
I suspect our fans like Keogh more than our ex owner. 

1 minute ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Always had a mistake in him. If he does play I hope he has one in him on Saturday. I doubt he will against us.
I think our ex owner blamed him for the drink driving debacle because he was in one of the cars and he was the club captain. Got badly injured and may not be the player he was. 

I suspect they don't. It'll be interesting to see what reaction he gets, but plenty who didn't blame him for the actual crash do for chasing the £2m he felt he was owed even though he decided to get into a car with someone he had been drinking with all night and not wear a seat belt. I think the South Stand will have it in for him, the rest of the ground maybe less so. 

2 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

I suspect they don't. It'll be interesting to see what reaction he gets, but plenty who didn't blame him for the actual crash do for chasing the £2m he felt he was owed even though he decided to get into a car with someone he had been drinking with all night and not wear a seat belt. I think the South Stand will have it in for him, the rest of the ground maybe less so. 

Yeah I bet bet they’ll give him some stick.

On 07/05/2021 at 21:37, seasider56 said:

Good luck Rams against The Massive ,hope you stay up .

Your fans were some of the most fervant in our fight against the Oystons, hope to see  you in the Championship next season. 

pool and rams.jpg

Thank you for your best wishes, it is much appreciated. I am pleased that you managed to get rid of Oystons !!

8 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I suspect most of our fans wouldnt give Keogh the time of day. He's not exactly covered himself in glory since his drinking incident 

46 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I suspect most of our fans wouldnt give Keogh the time of day. He's not exactly covered himself in glory since his drinking incident 

Absolutely; I’m not usually somebody who targets individuals but his actions were appalling and he took zero responsibility. I suspect he’ll get vitriol in abundance but it remains to be seen if the football gods will have him heading a 96th minute winner from a corner that should’ve been a goal kick.