Relegation watch

Spanish

18 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

And Wednesday 

Iv said it’ll take close to play off form to get out of this 

Not least cos it’s such an average league everyone else is picking up points around us to get above that crowd we need to be even better 

point in case we’re fresh off the back of 3 straight 1-0 wins 8 clean sheets in 10 before the Rotherham debacle and as of this minute we are now 3rd from bottom 

2nd from bottom. This is going to the wire. If we don’t start scoring goals soon there’s only one outcome.

3 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Brum winning now 

seriously whichever embarrassment posted the race to mid table thread please delete it mods

its that level of Derby county entitlement that makes me cringe 

wake up to real street we’re in a ducking mess... we’re clinging to the hope a few loan signings that have bugger all competitive football behind them are going to drag us out of this mess 

every game is a bloody cup final now 

We’ve just won 3 out of 4. Id say that’s pretty good form and if carried on, we’d finish above mid table. 

The meltdown you’ve just shown will have been said by other clubs when we’d just won 3 on the trot. 

1 minute ago, Barney1991 said:

Can you blame people have a brain check we don’t beat teams around us and we can’t keep winning games 1 nil as soon as we concede if it’s first I don’t see us clawing it back we don’t score enough goals. People are entitled to be worried about the future of the club 

What about having a brain check to recognise before today we are top 6 in the form table since Rooney took over and on that form with the additions in the transfer market we have an outstanding chance to survive. What about remembering we won 3 games in a row before Wednesday. What about remembering we still have 19 games and on current scores we maybe 2nd bottom but we are also 4 points off 15th!!! Literally as soon as we lose 1 game then we’re certainties to go down with some people. It’s lunacy.

It was always going to be a scrap because we had one of the worst starts in championship history. But based on the form since Rooney took over we will get enough points to survive comfortably. If we return to the form pre-Rooney then it’s going to be a struggle and I’ll start to panic. But there has been nothing to suggest we I’ll return to that form so why assume we’re going to go down? I don’t get it ??‍♂️ 

4 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

What about having a brain check to recognise before today we are top 6 in the form table since Rooney took over and on that form with the additions in the transfer market we have an outstanding chance to survive. What about remembering we won 3 games in a row before Wednesday. What about remembering we still have 19 games and on current scores we maybe 2nd bottom but we are also 4 points off 15th!!! Literally as soon as we lose 1 game then we’re certainties to go down with some people. It’s lunacy.

It was always going to be a scrap because we had one of the worst starts in championship history. But based on the form since Rooney took over we will get enough points to survive comfortably. If we return to the form pre-Rooney then it’s going to be a struggle and I’ll start to panic. But there has been nothing to suggest we I’ll return to that form so why assume we’re going to go down? I don’t get it ??‍♂️ 

I think losing our most influential player and then being comprehensively beaten on wednesday has shaken a few.  I can see why.  The new guys need to be good and we haven’t seen them yet.  If they are not then the current Rooney form is under threat

Edited by Spanish

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Prestons a strange one who could still get pulled in late on after the latest window.  Surprised that they let Fisher go to Boro as he always seemed pretty quick and a game changer for them.  Very pedestrian side otherwise.

If we don’t sort our poo out there will be only 1 place left.  Hope that Rooney has chosen wisely in the Jan window

20 minutes ago, Spanish said:

I think losing our most influential player and then being comprehensively beaten on wednesday has shaken a few.  I can see why.  The new guys need to be good and we haven’t seen them yet.  If they are not then the current Rooney form is under threat

If we don’t win any of the next 3 games the Rooney form is under threat and I will start to panic slightly. The pressure is on with today’s scores I agree.

As for Wednesday’s game, we were comprehensively beaten in the last 15 minutes only. Wasn’t a great performance but Well in the game for most of it, stood up to the physical challenge. Gregory scores we win the game, fine margins but we’d won 3 in a row before that.