Relegation watch

Spanish

38 minutes ago, Spanish said:

I think losing our most influential player and then being comprehensively beaten on wednesday has shaken a few.  I can see why.  The new guys need to be good and we haven’t seen them yet.  If they are not then the current Rooney form is under threat

The problem is with the new guys they don’t really give you the these will definitely help us either. 

gregory injured a bit this season fans flattered to deceive for Stoke season before. Not much hope 

Mengi hardly played first team infact 1 senior game I hope he is the deal as he’s coming into a relegation battle and not playing in the local park with 10 year olds. Some hope 

roberts record doesn’t really get you anywhere excited last few seasons and couldn’t get a game at Middlesbrough and just don’t see it but we have to hope . Some hope 

Edmundson hardly played past league 2 can’t even play for a Scottish team and just had hernia op how long is he out for and will take to get fit enough for Rooney team. Not much hope 

bangingme or whatever his name is ? played what 11 first team games and I think people have said he looks okay at under 23 I hope he helps as I cringe with bird at Cdm and much prefer bird where he was before Bielik was out a bit further up hope he helps. Some hope 

willing to give it then but when you look at the 5 it does make you worry but give them time and hopefully they come good. Our defence is okay but we need to start scoring now as this will be what defines us if we go down and can’t rely on the defence to claw our way out of trouble. 

squeaky bum final 19 games