Recommendations for a Derby/Derbyshire/Rams tattoo

Cisse

I have thought about this for a few years now. Now that I have had some difficulties to get my annual trips to my second home the feeling has grown and I'm thinking of getting a tattoo on August on my summere vacation. 

So feel free to suggest ideas. I'll buy you a beer if your idea ends up on my skin. ?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple advice. Get the actual Ram. I got a design of a Ram about 20 years ago. Had to get it covered up. It looked like a moose or a rabbit with a dodgy ear, depending on your angle. I’ve since just had a basic Ram, traced from a tea coaster! 

38 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Simple advice. Get the actual Ram. I got a design of a Ram about 20 years ago. Had to get it covered up. It looked like a moose or a rabbit with a dodgy ear, depending on your angle. I’ve since just had a basic Ram, traced from a tea coaster! 

That's the one I have been thinking about. However during last five years I have been hardly able to visit I have started thinking about getting something about Derby/Derbyshire on me.

10 hours ago, Cisse said:

I have thought about this for a few years now. Now that I have had some difficulties to get my annual trips to my second home the feeling has grown and I'm thinking of getting a tattoo on August on my summere vacation. 

So feel free to suggest ideas. I'll buy you a beer if your idea ends up on my skin. ?

I had similar thoughts re my favourite holiday destination, being unable to visit due to covid/lockdown etc.

So last week I finally decided to go ahead with my first ever tattoo.

I had "LUDO" on my todger.

When I get excited, it spells "LLANDUDNO".

#oldbutclassic

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Just a quick reminder that if we had beaten Fulham in the play off second leg and gone on to win at Wembley, I’d be walking around with a Cameron Jerome tattoo on my arse right now.

Instead of his DNA.

Sith Happens
On 05/03/2021 at 08:16, Mucker1884 said:

I had similar thoughts re my favourite holiday destination, being unable to visit due to covid/lockdown etc.

So last week I finally decided to go ahead with my first ever tattoo.

I had "LUDO" on my todger.

When I get excited, it spells "LLANDUDNO".

#oldbutclassic

pah that's nothing....I can do better with well known welsh towns.

I have Lego tattooed on mine...

llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Love hate on the knuckles was always classy in my opinion.

Or swallow tattoo on the neck really classy. 

Or dots on your hand to show you've been away at HMP for a time.

Or what about a combo of the above with a spiders web tat on the face to round it all off. 

12 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Love hate on the knuckles was always classy in my opinion.

Or swallow tattoo on the neck really classy. 

Or dots on your hand to show you've been away at HMP for a time.

Or what about a combo of the above with a spiders web tat on the face to round it all off. 

What?, no tear drop below the eye......

Archived