George Edmundson

Kyle guest

2 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Now, now! Handsome is as handsome does, Andy.

Does anyone know if he's any good though? 

I've heard he was excellent during the pre-season. This came from ex-Rangers player who still follows them.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

This one has gone quiet also?

Being sensible - he's had a recent injury, so the medical might be slightly more complex.

Also remember (I think, at least, I could be wrong)  that even thought the deadline is 11 you only have to give the FA/EFL/whoever proper notification that you intend to complete the deal and then you have a little while longer to actually get all the paperwork done - it could even all be done but only announced formally tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

Being sensible - he's had a recent injury, so the medical might be slightly more complex.

Also remember (I think, at least, I could be wrong)  that even thought the deadline is 11 you only have to give the FA/EFL/whoever proper notification that you intend to complete the deal and then you have a little while longer to actually get all the paperwork done - it could even all be done but only announced formally tomorrow.

Yeah true,  you don't see transfers announced the next day very often though do you?

7 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Waiting for @Owen87ITK to get back from the U23 game so he can do the "welcome to Derby" interview.

Must be Gibbo's night off. Bad timing.

Archived