Incommmming!

Day

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Sounds like Edmundson and Roberts in then after Mengi and Gregory, then that will be it. Still think we need a CDM to be honest, but we’re out of loans now.

Steve Nicholson just said we still want 3 Edmundson roberts and the Everton lad but don’t see how when can only have 5 loans unless 1 is a permanent but who out of those 3 could be permanent 

Looks like 4 players leaving on perms.

te weriek

evans

whittaker

holmes

we’re replacing these guys with well loans ... and when they go back to their clubs, what then?

I’m all for developing talent from within but we really are looking thin without those players ... and without Bielik of course.

Just very worried now about 2021-22. 

4 minutes ago, Malty said:

te weriek

evans

whittaker

holmes

we’re replacing these guys with well loans ... and when they go back to their clubs, what then?

I’m all for developing talent from within but we really are looking thin without those players ... and without Bielik of course.

Edmundson (out of favour), Gregory (free agent) Roberts (1yr left) & Baningime (1yr left) are all possible permanents in the summer. Even Mengi could come back for another season

6 minutes ago, Malty said:

te weriek

evans

whittaker

holmes

Ideal chance for Rooney to build his own squad of players without dead wood lying around.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Still think we need a CDM to be honest, but we’re out of loans now.

But if we sign a winger then Knight can move back into midfield and Shinnie can move back into CDM. It's not as good as when Bielik was there but it's still good. I don't think anyone we signed could have replaced Bielik. Shinnie is up there with Bielik in tackling ability but the biggest miss will be Bielik's aerial presence.

Archived